Chapter 48

Lin Zhou went home and fell asleep directly on the bed.

    When he woke up, his body finally didn't feel so uncomfortable. Before he went to the internship department, there was a girl who was a pregnant woman and went to work with her belly. Lin Zhou didn't feel it after experiencing it, but now he respects her in awe.

    If he goes to work in this state, he will be scolded by Song Yan to doubt his life.

    But he felt that he was too depraved, thinking that he would reply in a few days, and he planned to optimize the ppt.

    Aunt Liu was fine in the afternoon, and was chatting with another aunt downstairs.

    Seeing him coming downstairs, Aunt Liu smiled and said: "Xiao Lin is awake, I just saw you come back and your face is not very good, thinking that you might be vomiting again, so let the kitchen prepare some food, you can eat now or wait a while. Eat more?"

    Lin Zhou felt a little hungry when he heard Aunt Liu's words. He basically didn't eat at noon.

."Then eat now." Lin Zhou walked towards the restaurant.

    Aunt Liu went to the kitchen to give orders, and after a while, the people in the kitchen brought the food.

    The kitchen knows that he likes to eat sweets, so the staple food is sweet porridge, there are some desserts, maybe he will get tired, and there are some salty and sour side dishes.

    Lin Zhou picked up the spoon and took a sip of sweet porridge. The temperature and sweetness were just right. After a bite, he felt that his previously uncomfortable internal organs were ironed.

    Sure enough, the chef of the Fu family understood his taste.

    While he was eating, he heard the doorbell ringing. It was at the gate of the yard outside. Aunt Liu glanced at the monitor and said, "It's Xiaoji's car. Xiaoji hasn't come in a long time."

    Lin Zhou didn't really understand what Aunt Liu said in the restaurant. He only seemed to hear that the chicken was still Xiao Ji. He guessed it was Fu Mingshen's guest, so he didn't care too much.

.Aunt Liu pressed the switch of the gate of the yard and asked Ji Lin to drive in the car and open the door by herself. When Ji Lin got off the car, she smiled and said, "Xiao Ji, it's been a long time since I saw you. Why are you free to come here today?"

    "Aunt Liu," Ji Lin greeted her, "I took a long business trip and brought some special products back. I sent it to my uncle to taste."

    As he said, he opened the trunk, and Aunt Liu saw the contents of the two boxes and said, "Oh, I have brought so many, you go in, it's hot here."

    It's summer, and the floor of the yard is hot enough to fry eggs.

    "Is my uncle busy?" Ji Lin walked into the door and asked Aunt Liu while changing his shoes.

    Aunt Liu directed the people to go out and bring in the things Ji Lin had brought in, and said, "It's unfortunate, sir, he's on a business trip."

    "On a business trip?" Ji Lin didn't expect it, after all, today is Sunday.

.I knew I should call to ask.

    Aunt Liu: "Yes, I left this morning."

    "Oh, then I'll come back another day."

    As Ji Lin said, he wanted to change his shoes again. Aunt Liu said: "Go in and sit and drink a glass of water. Someone happened to give your uncle some durians. We can't finish them, so you can take two back."