Chapter 36

Lin Zhou clutched his ass and stared at Fu Mingshen in a frenzy.

    Fu Mingshen just remembered that his ass had been tossed by himself all night yesterday, and he hurriedly asked: "I hurt you. Sorry, I just forgot that you were uncomfortable."

    Lin Zhou: "???"

    You still have the face to say!

    Lin Zhou is even more angry. I am uncomfortable over there. Who caused it!

    He turned his head to one side angrily, planning to not let Fu Mingshen sleep in his bed for one week, no, two weeks.

    Fu Mingshen didn't feel much guilt when he saw the child exploded into a hedgehog. On the contrary, he felt that the child with exploded hair was very cute, and even wanted to squeeze his angry face with his hand.

    Mr. Fu touched his nose, reflecting on whether he was a bit too nasty.

    Nothing to say all the way, when he arrived home, Fu Mingshen suddenly asked: "Right, Fu..Did my uncle at the lobby say anything excessive to you? "

    Lin Zhou saw too many Fu family members today. He reacted a bit and realized that Fu Mingshen's uncle in the lobby was the old man who came over when he was chatting with Fu Wenbo.

    Lin Zhou shook his head. He was still angering Fu Mingshen at the moment, and he said in a weird manner: "You don't mean that you are at the top of the food chain in the Fu family. No one dares to bully me. Doesn't his face hurt? "

    "..."

    Lin Zhou has always been well-behaved, sensible, and awe-inspiring since he met him. This should be the first time he spoke to him in such a "serious" manner.

    Not only was Fu Mingshen not angry, but he found it very novel and interesting.

    Although Lin Zhou would like what he looks like, such a temperamental kid makes him feel more alive.

.However, this kind of thinking should not be let the children know, or it will be even more frenzied.

    He pretended to be a little annoyed and explained: "He didn't deal with my cousin, I thought he would not come."

    This is the truth.

    His uncle in the lobby and his cousin are not brothers, and one is a clear-cut Fu Mingshen faction, and the other is a shit-stirring stick. He has no ability to participate in the power struggle, so he can only be a shit-stirring stick to stir the water. More muddy kind.

    Fu Mingshen didn't have a good impression of him. After he took power, he also suppressed him. The other party hated him for sure.

    It's just that the relationship between him and his uncle has become very stiff, and Fu Mingshen never thought that he would appear today.

    Lin Zhou continued the yin and yang strange air: "You Fu family can still despise Wang Fa's third wife and four concubines, haha, the posture is up."

."What do you think? I said that he had three wives and four concubines. I just said that he had been married many times in order to have a son, and he was still raising a lover outside, but God was fighting him and let him have a daughter."

    Lin Zhou: "..."

    Isn't this really an eight o'clock TV series?

    Is it really science to be able to have a daughter all the time?

    Their big family should be able to afford the fines for family planning. Fu Mingshen, the uncle in the lobby, wouldn't have given birth to a football team daughter.