Chapter 33

Fu Mingshen’s old iron tree blossomed, and he had tasted the happiest taste in the world, thinking that his future life would be going ashore, ashore, ashore, ashore... and so on.

    However, the fact is that there is something wrong with the cooperation project between the two sides. The entire project team is in a state of desperation. Even Lin Zhou is busy with it, working overtime until late at night. Fu Mingshen's daily life is offshore, offshore, offshore... ..

    Mr. Fu wants to be dissatisfied every day, creates low pressure, and all employees are trembling.

    Especially the people in the project team, they thought that Fu Mingshen was in a bad mood because their project had a problem, so they worked harder to save and almost made Fu Ming feel angry.

    Lin Zhou didn't know Fu Mingshen's thoughts. Although he seemed to have a better endurance than the average Xiao0, but after all, he was not born to bear it. Even if he was not injured, it made him feel uncomfortable for a few days.

.Especially going to the bathroom, it's almost life-threatening.

    But Cao Junyi's idiot was puzzled. He thought he had hemorrhoids and was embarrassed to go to the doctor. So he sent him some WeChat articles every day, such as the dangers of hemorrhoids and the consequences of hemorrhoids worsening. Lin Zhou was so angry that Lin Zhou almost blacked out the two hundred and five.

    So Lin Zhou has a bit of psychological shadow, and he didn't want to see Fu Mingshen's murder weapon in a short time.

    "What's wrong, is there something on my face?"

    At noon, Lin Zhou went to Fu Mingshen's office to have lunch. After eating, he saw that Fu Mingshen's deep gaze kept falling on him, as if he was a sweet cake.

    Fu Mingshen said: "I am thinking about a very important question."

    Lin Zhou bit the spoon: "What's the problem?"

    "If the boat has been offshore for too long, will the people on the boat starve to death?"

.Of course, what kind of nonsense is this.

    Lin Zhou was about to ask you if you were telling a cold joke. When he said that, he suddenly realized the connotation of Fu Mingshen's question, and almost snapped the soup spoon.

    Seeing his reaction, Fu Mingshen knew that he understood, and smiled and said, "Excuse me, when can I go ashore again?"

    Lin Zhou's face was covered with a thin blush, and he pretended not to understand: "I'm not the captain, I don't know."

    Fu Mingshen saw the child who was so ashamed that he almost buried his head in the soup bowl. He didn't continue the topic and said, "This Saturday, my cousin has a birthday. I'm going to his birthday party. Would you like to go together?"

    Fu Mingshen’s mother was the only daughter of the former head of the Fu family and had no siblings. This cousin was the son of her uncle, and one of the few Fu family members who stood with Fu Mingshen at the time.

.So although he is not his uncle, he has a good relationship with Fu Mingshen. Fu Mingshen should be present at his birthday party.

    Lin Zhou blinked and asked, "Is this a meeting with the parents?"

    "No, my parents are staying abroad with my grandpa for recuperation and treatment. They won't be able to come back for the time being. I'll take you to see them when I'm not so busy after a while."

    "Oh." Lin Zhou quietly breathed a sigh of relief, his "ugly daughter-in-law" was not ready to see his in-laws.

    He asked again: "Does the Fu family dislike me?"