Chapter 29

The scene was very embarrassing.

    Vice President Xu looked at his boss with an uncomfortable face, and a cold sweat came down.

    Look for the son-in-law to find the boss's head. This is the death scene of a large workplace.

    Vice President Xu didn’t care about whether his boss actually had an object. The object was an explosive message of a man. He hurriedly said with a smile: “Yuan, it turns out that he is Mr. Fu’s object. I’m sorry, I’m sorry. Think he is the child of one of your relatives, haha, misunderstanding, it's pure misunderstanding!"

    Fu Mingshen likes to call Lin Zhou children, which is considered a hobby, just like others like to call his wife, husband and baby, it is a special way of possession.

    However, Vice President Xu's reaction reminded him that he should talk to his boyfriend directly next time, so as not to be missed.

.Vice President Xu saw that Fu Mingshen was silent, so he wanted to buy a time shuttle and walk it back five minutes ago.

    He weakly changed the subject: "Mr. Fu, have you finished reading the business plan? Is there anything that needs to be revised?"

    "I saw it, I have circled you what was wrong, go back and correct it."

    Vice President Xu was amnesty, holding the plan, and rolling with his tail.

    Fu Mingshen sat down next to Lin Zhou, saw his gaze on the back of Vice President Xu's departure, and said bitterly: "Why, I can't bear with my daughter."

    "..."

    Lin Zhou couldn't believe his ears. He just looked at Vice President Xu and wanted to run against the wall and it was fun, so he took a second look.

    Fu Mingshen actually eats this kind of vinegar!

.He was so angry and funny, and deliberately said: "Yes, after listening to his introduction, I am particularly curious about how good his daughter is."

    When Mr. Fu heard it, the whole person seemed to be soaked in a jar of aged vinegar, and he could smell it a few meters away.

    He said: "Excellent is very good, but people have a good name."

    Lin Zhou's eyes widened: "You know that too."

    Of course Fu Mingshen knew that he went home late last time working overtime and accidentally saw Xu Jiaojiao kissing her in the garage.

    Oh, she is also a girl.

    Fu Mingshen is not a tongue-in-cheek person, so he pretended not to know that this happened. When Vice President Xu was marrying his daughter, he closed one eye and let him go to Huo Huo people.

    Who knows how Huohuo hit his kid's head.

.Fu Mingshen grinds his teeth secretly, knocking on the child's head, threatening him and saying, "I know everything, so don't think about doing bad things, or I will lock you up and make you feel bad every day. "

    Lin Zhou: "..."

    He used to hear from others that Fu Mingshen had a strong desire for control and he thought it was slander, but now it seems that those rumors are not unfounded.

    Look at this terrible possessiveness.

    However, Lin Zhou was not disgusted, and he still felt beautiful in his heart.

    He liked the feeling of being appropriated by Fu Mingshen.

    Lin Zhou felt that he should be somewhat abnormal.