Chapter 5

Lin Zhou quietly put away the phone.

    As long as he pretends not to know that the other party is Fu Mingshen, he will not be able to catch up with embarrassment.

    If he remembers correctly, the chairman of Huajing Group is the father of Ji Lin's fiancee Lin Nana. Lin Nana came back from abroad to celebrate his birthday.

    I didn't expect it to be today.

    It is difficult for Ji Lin to spare time to see him this morning, Lin Zhou laughed mockingly.

    He is not too tired to run in both directions like this.

    The waiter brought in hot milk and refreshments. The refreshments should have been ordered by Fu Mingshen. The table filled with all kinds of delicate refreshments, exuding a faint sweet fragrance, which made one's forefinger excited.

    Lin Zhou was not rude enough that the owner would start eating first before he came. He only took a sip of the steaming milk and frowned uncomfortably.

    Pooh! Still anti-humanity as always!

.Fu Mingshen took a long time to answer the call, and when he opened the door again, Lin Zhou keenly felt that his mood was not very good.

    In fact, Fu Mingshen is a person who can't be both happy and angry. The expression on his face is always gentle. Even if he is angry, he will not blush and his neck is thick. Others can't judge his mood from his facial expression.

    But maybe Lin Zhou is too sensitive to people's emotions. He felt that Fu Mingshen felt like he had been quenched in the winter, and his whole body was wrapped in a chill.

    But being able to detect is to be able to detect, Lin Zhou didn't know how to comfort people.

    "Are you busy with something?" Lin Zhou asked after thinking about it.

    If he is going to the birthday party, he should start now.

    "I don't have any arrangements for this day." Fu Mingshen bent down and sat down, his eyes fell on the unmoved refreshment, "Why don't you eat and your appetite?"

."..." Poor Zhou Yi would not be able to see his husband again.

    Lin Zhou was inexplicably happy and said, "No, I like it very much."

    Seeing Lin Zhou's smile, Fu Mingshen's unhappiness disappeared. He pushed a plate of dessert in front of Lin Zhou and said, "Try this, this is the signature here."

    On the other side, in the coveted banquet hall.

    Ji Lin looked at the empty seat at the main table, and whispered to Ji's father who had just returned from the call: "Dad, how is it, is my uncle here?"

    Father Ji's face was ugly, and he suppressed his anger and said, "He can't tell."

    "Not coming?" Ji Lin was a little anxious, "What did Uncle Lin say?"

."Just say that his company has an emergency meeting temporarily. I have someone prepare the gift. It will be delivered later. If you send it to Uncle Lin, you will say that it was from your uncle."

    "Oh," Ji Lin couldn't help asking, "what's wrong with him, uncle? Why didn't he come."

    Ji's father snorted heavily without answering.

    It's not that Fu Mingshen won't come, but he didn't plan to come at all.

    But this cannot be said. The marriage between their family and the Lin family is not high, but Lin Nana's conditions are there, and she has a better choice.