Chapter 30

Fu Mingshen was almost scared into a traffic accident by the children.

    He took a deep breath, and muttered "Prosperity, Democracy, Civilization, Harmony, Freedom..." and stabilized his mind before he glanced at the place where the children pointed.

    Thankfully, there is a stream of cars and the lights are flashing. There is no such thing as a piao.

    Someone giggled, and asked with a beating, "Are you scared? You are so courageous."

    Fu Mingshen: "..."

    Mr. Fu wanted to spank people at this moment, like spanking severely.

    He freed up a hand, covered Lin Zhou's eyes and said, "Don't make trouble, take a break."

    "No, the best way to overcome fear is to face it. Let me tell you a ghost story. Once upon a time, a family died..."

    "..."

.Just listening to the beginning, Fu Mingshen was already terrified, and if it continued like this, it would definitely cost two lives.

    At this moment, they arrived at a traffic light intersection, just at the red light, and Fu Mingshen stopped the car. Seeing Lin Zhou still grunting down, he simply unfastened his seat belts, leaned over, and blocked the one with his mouth. It was still going out. Mouth of ghost stories.

    The car became quiet immediately.

    Lin Zhou opened his eyes wide, his big eyes blinked, then blinked again.

    A soft touch came from his lips, Fu Mingshen breathed close to Chi Chi, and the warm breath enveloped him.

    He seems to have been kissed.

    However, the kiss broke quickly, because the car behind it sounded a urging horn, and it turned out that the red light had passed.

.With a little regret, Fu Mingshen pressed his finger on his full lips before sitting back in the seat, and took the suit jacket on one side, put it on the kid, and said, "Observe."

    Lin Xiaozhou had obviously been stupid by the kiss, and he said "Oh", and finally closed his mouth that had been babbling since he got on the bus.

    Fu Mingshen's clothes have a faint scent. I don't know what kind of fragrance is the end note, it is the kind of smell that belongs to Fu Mingshen, and it smells very comfortable.

    Lin Zhou was covered with boyfriend's jacket, leaning on the seat, blushing and looking out the window at the night scene that was retreating rapidly, without being a demon anymore.

    It’s not too far away from the Fu family. The car quickly drove into the Fu family’s yard. Lin Zhou got out of the car without waiting for Fu Mingshen to help him.

    "Where is this?" He held his head and looked around in confusion.

.Fu Mingshen walked over to support the stumbling boyfriend and said, "The place where you sold you."

    Lin Zhou looked around for a moment: "Oh...The buyer blames the rich. Am I finally going to become a canary raised by a rich man?"

    "..." Fu Mingshen laughed irritably at his brain, and helped him walk inside.

    Walking into the house, Lin Zhou recognized that this was Fu Mingshen’s home, and sighed and said, “It turns out to be yours. Alas, no one wants to buy me. I still want to be a counter-attack canary and defeat Jin. Lord, inherit property and reach the pinnacle of life."