Chapter 21

Lin Zhou hadn't stopped with the fingers of the mineral water bottle in his hand.

    This... is it a confession?

    No, it should be said that it is a confession.

    Cut out your sincere heart, and then give him the right to choose.

    The construction that Lin Zhou did along the way fell apart in an instant. It's hard for this kind of man to be unmoved.

    Under Fu Mingshen's gentle but not oppressive gaze, Lin Zhou lowered his eyes and said in a low voice, "Okay."

    Fu Mingshen secretly breathed a sigh of relief. He looked calm on the surface, but he was so nervous that a layer of cold sweat appeared on his palms.

    With Lin Zhou's assurance, Fu Mingshen was relieved.

    He nodded, then took the things Lin Zhou had put in his car from the front seat, and handed it to him, "Go back and rest early."

    Lin Zhou: "..."

.Lin Zhou silently took the bag from Fu Mingshen and said goodbye to him. Seeing Fu Mingshen smiled and waved at him, he pursed his lower lip.

    The atmosphere has reached this point, doesn't this man want to move?

    You know, when he only agreed to try with Ji Lin, the guy couldn't help but want to block him on the spot.

    Fu Mingshen, can't you?

    Mr. Fu didn't know that he was just a gentleman, so he was labelled as "not good" by the children. He watched Lin Zhou enter the school gate, his figure disappeared into the night, and he exhaled the breath that was hanging in his heart deeply.

    Fortunately, he behaved well, Lin Zhou still trusted him, and did not flinch from Zhang Cheng's words.

    Outsiders can only think that Lin Zhou can't climb him high, but the fact is that he can't live without Lin Zhou.

    He can't live without Lin Zhou.

.He is an old iron tree that is almost thirty years old. Is it easy to bloom twice?

    ***

    Zhang Cheng brought him desserts from a well-known dessert shop over there, as well as small biscuits baked by the aunt at home, which are all Lin Zhou's favorite foods.

    There were too many things, Lin Zhou was afraid of breaking, so he went to each dormitory to divide it into a circle.

    The three in their dormitory next door were gathering people to fight against the landlords. They didn't know what their hobbies were. The bet was actually taking off their clothes. Lin Zhou walked in and was almost blinded by the white flowers.

    Too shameful.

    He put the food on their table, turned around and wanted to leave, but was stopped by those who hadn't participated in Shi Shang.

    "Zhouzhou, are you free, help me change the painting, I always feel something is wrong."

.Lin Zhou, as the leader of their department, was often asked to help him change the painting. Lin Zhou walked over, glanced at Shi Shang's paintings, and stretched out his hand: "Pen."

    Shi Shang quickly put the pen with both hands.

    Lin Zhou helped Shi Shang to make corrections several times, and while making changes, he told him his problems, and Shi Shang wrote them down one by one.