CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN: HOWDY, THE NEW VAMPIRE

Probably, some are wondering what happened to Howdy, the new vampire who took control of EU officials, by addressing us as a threat to Europe through illusion spell. Well, as we were traveling a way long trip to Antarctica as it may take months to reach it.

        I couldn't quench my thirst of writing, my childhood stories. So, here we go another childhood moment to be remembered in this book, or maybe in my mind.

         Howdy as a vampire crossed it, and he approached near Elizabeth and Jesse. A quick protection spell and they were protected. Howdy's anger increased, took a satellite phone, "Code red".

        It was fighter planes above us, firing towards us but we flew for protection. Anna's power increases and she flew straight towards the fighter planes and within a second, she torn it apart into pieces. Howdy calls in for choppers and tankers. It's a war between us and humans.

      Jesse said, "Phantomogriphia Decorum." An illusion spell covers our boundary....like a lonely highway in such a way that the backup didn't arrive due to no presence of evil; Elizabeth cast a unconscious spell to the soldiers in the ground and now it's a war between Howdy and them.

     I said, "Howdy, surrender or you're dead to me" He laughs, "Oh come on, killing Forbes is not ideal as she's hundred years old but I'm not old and I'll kill each of you." "Stop, kids...we'll take care" said Jesse. I said, "No, Ms.Jesse, we can do it"

       He turned into a vampire, and he was vanishing like a blink of an eye and we were attacked. Ms.Jesse casts a protection spell but Howdy attacks them too. I said, "Howdy, you know what happens to vampires like you" He was puzzled, and I slowly elevated and my body was shining bright. Howdy couldn't face it, he was burning to death and Anna laughed, "Vampires are afraid of sun, Howdy!" I elevated little high and my physique shines brighter than sun and he burns to death with his last words, "He's here!"

     Using the powers didn't boosted me nor I was thirsty to refill it. I was alright with my powers and I embraced Anna that we were safe. Jesse healed Elizabeth with healing spell and they embraced us. Elizabeth wears off the illusion spell and creates a dream on the soldiers as the soldiers return to their base as if they're from warzone.

      The lonely highway is busy as it was and Jesse said, "I gotta go, work calls me" We said, "Thank you, Ms.Jesse...you saved us from danger." She was emotional, as tears drop from her soft cheeks. I wiped her, "May I know why are you crying miss?" Elizabeth knew that she's our mother but she couldn't tell us, cause it would be consequences to our life. She said, "It's tears of joy, well...happy journey and stay safe." When she embraced me and caress me, a vision which states that I as baby was fussing and Jesse consoles me. But, I couldn't get a clear image but I was quiet.

       Through a magical portal, she leaves the highway while we were waiting for a pickup as our was crashed down to hell. A van stops and leaves us to airport and we catch a flight to London. From London, we travelled a long way, a cool and beautiful road trip to Mascuetts. The environment was beautiful and it was way cooler than orphanage centre.

      When we entered the town, people happily invited us in and mainly Mr.Toby Crown invited us with big smile. Anna said, "Wow, brother...this place is so cool!" I was happy that my sister is happy about the new place meanwhile I was still wondering who the woman was who consoled me!

     A quick tour to the town, school and so on and being 10 years old, they were astonished that we were smarter than any other children. Finally, they introduced us to dorms but separate rooms. I said, "Well, Anna tends to sleep with me as she sleepwalks at night time. We don't want separate rooms" "No...I can tend to sleep alone. I'm cool" replied Anna. Mr.Toby laughs, "Okay, little girl...go to your room and make friends!" I said, "But, sir...she can't" "Well, kid...we'll teach that sleepwalk too. Don't worry, go to your room and make some friends" said Toby.