CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE: LÉSKEN DÉ SOÜL

Lésken Dé Soül, a place of haven. It was in total ruins and Anna enables a protection spell to all. But, something bounces behind them and it was a human infected with Lycan virus. As it bounces to kill them, Anna's protection spell kills it. Sophie is not only a witch but an expertise in researching virus among special ones.

        Mr. Toby Crown asked her the reason behind this virus. She smiled, "It's started." Anna surprisingly, "What is started?" "The war!" smiled Sophie. Trevor said, "Maybe we should speak to the head of coven." Toby said, "Well, I would like all of you to stay in the car while I'll speak with Vlad, the head of Lésken Dé Soül COVEN.

       Meanwhile I and Sabrina were talking about possible mutation in near future about Supernatural. There could be a possible way of creating relationship, a thing like treaties to humans. Suddenly, there was slight vibration in the centre of the town. It's like world collapsing to end and there was a strange statue emerging from the underground. It was mysterious and unknown to everyone. I said, "We should check about it."

        While, Toby bangs the old doors of the coven and the leader, Vlad invites him. Toby said, "It's pleasure to meet you, Vlad. I see that there's a problem which is upsetting the humans. I suspect the works of Lycans."

          He smiles, "Well, it's true but we can't change the situation of humans. We need someone who can lead us to heaven." Mr. Toby laughs for his old joke. He talks directly, "Well, may I know why is this happening?" He replied, "We too don't know the reason behind the war but all we know is the prophecy which leads to destruction of mortals and immortals... most probably immortals." Toby was staring at a mysterious object for a moment and he said, "Does that object defines something as I've recently discovered it?"

     Toby found the fault and he delivers a quick message to Anna that there's a breach in the coven. Anna leads the way and they reached the doors of the coven. Suddenly, the Lycans started attacking them but Anna's protection spell kills them. When they reached inside, Vlad tangled Mr. Toby with vines and creepers. Then, a female voice emerged, she laughed, "Nice to meet you, Supernatural." Anna shockingly, "Tree witch!" She laughed, "Yes! It's me. I'm alive and He's already here."

         While, I and Sabrina reached the centre of town where the strange statue emerged from the underground. People were talking indistinctly about the statue but I felt a strange radiation from the statue. I heard people shouting for help from nearby mall. I went there and I saw people fighting unnecessarily. I was confused and almost surprised as I've never seen people fighting in this lovely town.

        I tried to stop them but it was useless rather I used some techniques to stop them but it was useless. Thus, I roared like a lion and they stopped for a moment. I asked, "Why are you fighting?"

         They had a strange look like staring zombies. I sensed danger and as I started walking slowly, they picked up pace and they started attacking me with the things lying down in the mall. Some were shooting me and I ran as I couldn't use my powers as they're gentlemen and ladies. I shouted Sabrina to run and but she couldn't run fast, thus I said, "Lacunae magicae." A portal opened and we were safe in our house. I said, "The statue is something... I should head back to school to find some research about it while I request you to stay inside. No matter, don't open the doors unless it's our clan. If they shout for help, never show empathy." I kissed her and reached the school.

         Meanwhile, Anna was surprised to see the tree witch again. It was Sister Forbes. She said, "You were killed by one of the powerful spell in the universe." She threw him aside and laughed, "My dear, there's so much to learn. Don't you see that I told you when I was dying, 'He's watching'. Thanks to my master, he resurrected me." Sophie laughs, "Is your master a God or Jesus? You're hilarious." She was angry that she mocked her master. She whispered with a smile in her face, "Casser les os." Sophie's couldn't breathe as her neck was collapsing. Anna told her to stop but she didn't as she mocked her master.

        Anna knelt down and begs for mercy. Sister Forbes laughs, "This is what I want! A slave for a master." She undo the spell and Sophie gasps for a moment. Trevor Wilson was furious and he attacks her but she mysteriously traps him inside a bottle. They were shocked to see her utmost powers beyond control.

          While, I got the research papers based on appearance of mysterious statue. It states, "A time which is too ancient, was a man who fought against evil and was praised by people...." The paper was already in ruins. It was dated back to 18th century. I was searching for remaining ruins in the library but there was nothing. I asked Mr. Sue, the guardian of the library. He said, "My son, this ruin was destroyed before I came here. I was told that Mr. Luis was the guardian of this library. One night, a wizard name Súazen Lëe killed him and took the ruin but Mr. Luis fought back but all he could do is he preserved the paper you're holding. That thief took it to his master, he acclaims."

        I asked, "Do we know who's the master?" He said, "Well, that's the reason I think the war has begun again. We don't who's the master but all we know is that he is like a puppeteer controlling the puppets." I said, "He's like God who creates law." He smiled, "Well, there's one God in this world and he's like the devil all the time."

          Meanwhile, Anna walks slowly, "Well, Sister Forbes, what do you want from us?" She laughed maniacally, "That's rhetorical question...I need you and your brother's death!" Anna knew that I was enjoying myself with Sabrina, thus not to disturb my peace, she says, "Is it enough for me to surrender rather than my brother." She thinks for a moment, and smiles maniacally, "Well...brother-sister bond...this is so emotional. Anna is sacrificing her life for her brother's sake. This is drama and I love drama" "Why don't you have sympathy? We'll help you defeat your master and you'll be free" replied Anna

       She smiles, "Nope! I and others abide the law of the Supreme! He's the only God! We follow him." Anna knew that she's adamant, "Well, here am I, prisoner of your Supreme Lord."

         As she said these very words, my heart was pounding fast imitating that there's something danger happening to my sister. A quick teleportation spell and I was shocked to see 'Tree witch' and Mr. Toby and along with him, the students and Anna being bounded like prisoners. I said, "Free them, bitch! My powers are infinite." She laughs wickedly, while Anna said, "Anthony, why are you here? I would've solved the dispute." I said, "By playing sacrificial role!" I continued, "Tree witch, begone from here otherwise you'll face death!" She smiled, "Try me!"

         I smiled, "Phasmatos TriSölüm." She was laughing continuously but slowly her body was deteriorating.She was crying out for pain, "He's...here" She turns into ash and leaves thisvery world in vain.