CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: SISTER FORBES

She laughed, "Anthony, can we speak about your curfew?" I swallowed my fear as she's evil. I stammered, "Forgive me, sister." I walked briskly but she closed the door with her magic, "Not so easy, Supernatural!" The feeling was chaotic and poisonous. I consoled her, "Sister Forbes, I'm truly sorry. Let me go and I promise that I'll not tell anyone." She laughs maniacally, "It's not so easy, Anthony. You're a Supernatural. You're the last born of Supernatural, borne of dying gem. You're special." I stammered, "Well, to be honest, I don't really know what are you talking about?"

         She was furious, anger coursed her veins with a quick spell, bounds me with vines and creepers, "You're an atrocious liar. I've job to fulfil and I should obey him." I couldn't resist the pain, "Listen, Sister. You're wrong about me. I'm not a Supernatural." "I'll let you go under one condition" said Sister. I grunted, "What's the condition?" "Give me your eternal power and I'll let you go" replied Sister.

        I consoled her, "Please, believe me. I'm not special." She knew that I'll not accept the deal, thus she increases her power. Her body stretches, bounds me with her vines where I was unable to breathe. I was crying out for help; I was in misery and I thought to die as it rather good to die than live this miserable life.

   Suddenly, a sparkle of light, shining bright and I could that it's like an angel sent by God to help me.

       The sparkle of light speeds down and BOOM! The basement goes down and its total chaos. I was still stuck in dark, and since the basement tumbles down to hell, her powers didn't worked out as I was free but I was wounded badly.

         Talking about the spark of angelic light, it's a teenager. She's maybe 19 years old something like and she was angelic. She wore a robe which was shining bright as it's like woven out of gold. And to my surprise, she had wings which was powerful and bright like sun. That's the minute details I observed but due to pain, I was unconscious, but she saves me.....

         Meanwhile, as the building collapses, the police who were already on scenario, calls out for rescue squad. Thank God! The children and nuns were already evacuated to nearby Centre. Rescue team arrived and they found her. Sister Forbes was alive but she was wounded badly, they pull out from the debris and takes her to nearby hospital which is almost 85 miles away.

     Police and special team of investigators starts investigating the place. Luckily, they found a cloak of mine and spills of blood which was sent to forensic analysis. Police Captain. Howdy was surprised to view the worst scenario of Romania. He was obvious that it could be some monsters but who knows that why does he care about it? Like is he a monster hunter where his family generation is. All is he waiting for is the forensic analysis.

FEW HOURS LATER.....

        I woke up in a cool bedroom and I was actually dizzy. Anna was sitting beside me, "Well, you made it alive. You're really a son of gun." I smiled, "Well....where are we?" "We're in a safe place" replied teenager. I was confused, "Excuse me, do I know you?" She laughs, "Well, it's a long story. The thing we've to care is that you're tired and that healing spell will heal you. Thus, drink that herb water, it will cool you down."

       Anna said, "Come on brother. This house is way cooler than the orphanage." Talking about orphanage, "Wait....Sister Forbes! She was trying to kill me but she saved me." The teenager smiles, "It seems that you're okay with trauma. Don't worry, you're safe and she can't track you." "Yes, brother. No need to worry. We're safe and she acts like a cool friend" replies teenager.

          I was still not satisfied with her, "Well, prove me who are you?" She laughs, "Damn! You're so restricted one. I thought that you're cool. Well, I'm Elizabeth Crook and I'm special like you. I'm Phoenix and this safe place is in Belgium." I stammered, "Now, I understand...that's why you were angelic. We don't know what's a Phoenix but we're leaving this town or whatever hell is this....Anna, come on, let's go." "Vis sera portus" said Elizabeth. The doors of the house were locked. I said, "Are you Sister Forbes?" She chuckles, "You're funny. No, I'm not...I'm a student of special school which is located in countryside of London. I came here to protect you and take you to that school." I was amazed and she unseals the sealing spell.

         Anna said, "Well, we're ready to go." She smiles, "You're truly obedient and respected child. Maybe you should teach your brother about some manners." They both laugh....

MEANWHILE....

         The ambulance which was on the way to nearby hospital to save Sister Forbes was in shreds. How? On the way to hospital, she gains consciousness. The nurse was surprised, "Ma'am, do not worry. You're in trauma and we're taking you to hospital." She was almost confused but being a bad bitch...she chants a quick spell where the ambulance lost the control and within seconds it crashed near the barrier of river bridge. All were dead but she isn't as she flees to jungle.

          This new thing became viral as the speed camera caught the image of the collision theory but not her face. Police called out for experts in data and it was strange that the images were infrared but using a strange technology, the experts found out the results. This was sent to Capt. Howdy and he smiles about his success. He was eagerly waiting for the forensic analysis.

         Meanwhile, we had dinner and we went to bed. I said, "Does she seem normal to you?" Anna consoles me, "Brother, why do you worry about it? It's totally normal. She's beautiful and coolest person I've met." I said, "If you say so, then I agree with you but something is strange." She laughs, "You're crazy! Nothing gonna happen...we're safe and I hope, London may cure your questions. So, take rest as we've big day tomorrow.

          Sister Forbes, a dangerous witch of her own coven was fired off. She committed treason which lead the coven to put her under exile. Now, she's walking in jungle, the same jungle where she spent 88 years but transformed into a Sister and joined the orphanage centre so that her coven may accept her. But, at present, she's furious and her anger made the trees to wither. She picks few herbs and grass, mixed it with my blood which was spilled during catastrophe and it became a paste. She applies it on the bark of tree and the bark became a map and she says, "Phasmatos Tribum Nas Ex Veras, Sequita Saguines, Ementas Asten Mihan Ega Petous..." for three times.

        My drop of blood was moving, but it was taking too long as she knew that I was special...

       A sunny morning, we were soaked in spirit of journey and we were ready to fly to London. The airport was almost 100 miles and it takes 3 hours to reach. Elizabeth has a minivan and we were travelling through the national highway. On the way, she turns on the radio and the reporter say, "It's as said which it'll never occur. Police has found a strange evidence that leads to catastrophe in orphanage centre and the river bridge accident. The EU has implemented shooting order to him and her. The names are classified but his photo is viral. Be careful...The world is cursed!"

         I was afraid, "Ms. Elizabeth...we're in danger. They've found out the truth. Do something." She stops the car to a rest stop, tells Anna to be in the car and takes me to restroom.

        She says, "Listen, I'm no witch where I can transform you but all I could do is apply some filter to you." I said, "Like?" She smiles, "Clark Kent is the good idea." A quick spell and Damn! I look good with Clark Kent appearances. My character nor body was changed except my face was applied by filtration where I'm like a replicate of Clark Kent. Anna smiles, "Handsome brother, you're absolutely looking like him."

           EU officials called out for immediate meeting with Police Capt. Howdy and special investigators. They said, "We're going to disable the order. How can a child collapse a building? This is impossible." Howdy said, "Sir, the world has changed and we need to change." "He's right, sir! He may look like a child but we can tell that he's some kind of strange syndrome which may be the opposite reaction. He may look like a child but he's an adult seeking revenge" replied one of the investigator. Howdy laughs, "That's not possible." He continues, "Phantomogriphia Decorum."

          It's an illusion spell where humans were affected, they were fallen asleep and suddenly the dream states that I, the victim brings destruction to this world along with Sister Forbes. He unseals the spell and they woke up with strict minds. "No do-overs. Let him die and this is an order. Capt. Howdy, terminate him immediately." He was eagerly waiting for this opportunity and he accepted it.

       On the one side, we were fakingour identities; on the other side, Sister Forbes was thirsty to search methrough her locator spell but on the other side Howdy is hungry to terminateme...How? Why?