CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE: GAME OF THRONES-II

King Joffrey commanded, "Kill him!" Soldiers rushed in with swords and it was bloodshed in king's hall as the soldiers were dead without touching me. Everyone were shocked and I said, "King Joffrey, surrender yourself otherwise you and your mother Cersei Lannister will seek death." He laughs, "I'm the king and I rule seven kingdoms!" I laughed, "Not anymore!" I turned myself into Golden Phoenix, where everyone was surprised for my sudden transformation. I smiled, "King Joffrey, Bastard of Late King Robert Baratheon, surrender and this is the last chance." He commanded, "Knights and Kings guards, protect us!"

        I said, "So, you'll not surrender yourself!" My wings of fire were brighter in anger. I said, "Le specto tre colo ves bestia" his heart was trembling in pain and his knights and kings guard were dead. He cried out for help while his father Jaime Lannister comes forward with his sword. He tied Sansa Stark, and pointed the sword to kill her. He was thinking that I'm from Stark's family. I said, "Well, kill her if you like so as I'm not from Stark's family." He started to slide down the sword through her neck but my protection spell didn't harm her. I said, "Jaime Lannister, surrender yourself and pull down your sword!" He said, "Never in the name of king Joffrey!"

         While Anna was searching for clues where I was stuck in Game of Thrones loophole. She knew that it was someone who put me in; such that I couldn't kill the main enemy of the modern world.

       Slowly, my spell killed King Joffrey and Cersei Lannister followed by his fellow lords, knights and kings guard. Jaime and his twin brother Tyrion as Hand of King escaped the situation. Sansa thanked me for saving her life and came to kiss me because of pride. I said, "Milady, I'm committed." She smiled, "Kings and queens bore many fruits" I said, "I understand so please step back as this is my order."

       I took the crown, sat on the Iron Throne and said, "Today, hereby as First of His Name, King of Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of Realm. I hereby rule this nation henceforth today will be my first and last day to rule the kingdoms." Lord Roose said, "Forgive me, your majesty! You're the King?" I said, "Send a bird with a message to house of Starks, Robb Stark who is formerly called King of North lead the seven kingdoms as King Robb Stark." The raven was sent to Lord Robb Stark while I was commanding for coronation of new king.

        Problems rose as Targaryen army were marching towards our kingdom where we have 2 days of time. I commanded them to send a raven to have peace as I was impressed when they crossed the sea. It was too late as they didn't accept our peace. I commanded for an army to lead the kingdom. As I was commanding, Sansa Stark came to impress me again, in others flirting was common word.

         I didn't like her way as I was curious to save the kingdom but as she was disturbing my way of war, I felt disturbed and I sentenced her for house arrest. I was worried about escaping this illusion world which was boring and dangerous for my kind. Not only am I planning for war but a trial of escape... a magical kind of portal. That would be useful for me to escape the situation of this shit.

        The message was passed to Robb Stark and he didn't accept the message as he's thinking that I'm making him to fall in trap. Thus, he too marched his army to my kingdom to kill me. I went to Sansa's room and I said, "I'm sorry that I left you like a prisoner but I need your help." She smiled, "Let me guess, my brother is marching his army to Dragonstone. Am I right?" I replied, "Innocent people will die and I don't war. I'm no enemy to your brother." She said, "Well, he doesn't believe so as Joffrey killed my father and that anger may be rousing through his veins which neither I nor you can stop him." I replied, "The Targaryen are also waging war against us. I can't fight both ways which may result a huge toll of death."