CHAPTER TWENTY: 8 YEARS AGO...

Probably the answer is what happened before 8 years between Sister Forbes and me. Did we succeeded the mission or is it complete chaos? Tune in this chapter to find out what had really happened to her plan.

           Travelling along the invisible dome was not so easy unless we find out that it's a secrecy of Sister Forbes. As she was travelling, we hit hard across the sealing spell where our car collides and bounces back like theory of refraction where our car was completely crashed to debris-like situation without leaving a trace of us.

       But we were safe as Elizabeth's protection spell worked out but we faced some minor injuries. She said, "Someone knew about us. I think..." I replied, "Is it she? How come?" She smiles, "Maybe, but you both just stay behind this bushes. I'll manage this." She chants a spell, "Clostrum", a barrier spell where we can't break it unless she wills.

She walks briskly, and slowly she sees a lady dressed up in vines and creepers almost like a witch. Elizabeth transforms into a phoenix, and we were utterly surprised by her transformation. She is utmost beautiful, with golden wings where fire protects it. Her armoury is gold plated with strongest thing like a shield where no one can touch her. Elizabeth laughs, "Wow, nice costume. Did you stitched it with vines and creepers?" She growled, "Don't you see, I'm a witch, a witch borne with these gifts."

           She laughs again, "It's hilarious. Well, let me clear myself, do you eat leaves as lunch?" Sister Forbes smiles, "So, you seem like bitch. Well, that's nonsense. Phoenix dies at my hand according to prophecy. You can't protect them as they should be destroyed otherwise they propose a danger to our kind." She replies, "Well, listen tree witch...I believe in truth, and you're atrocious liar..." Sister Forbes anger, was flowing in her veins. She spreads her vines and creepers to tangle her and fortunately kill her but Elizabeth was clever as she chants a quick protection spell.

      Meanwhile, we were confused and we try to cross the barrier but her spell was strong. Suddenly, our minds were collapsing to memories of past. We felt unconscious while Elizabeth's protection fails and she can't withstand the powers of Sister Forbes. She teleports herself to us and finds out that we were unconscious.

       Sister Forbes shouts, "Well, Phoenix...Listen, I got a special surprise to you." Elizabeth was trying to gain our consciousness but it fails. Suddenly, we woke up and our eyes were golden like as she was surprised, we broke the barrier spell. I said, "Enough, tree witch...This ends here!" She laughs, "Not so easy, Supernatural! Here comes the Slayer of Humans, The Marky Ruth, Descendant of werewolf clan...(towards Marky) Marky, he's all yours. Kill him."

          The wolf runs toward us, but I held Anna's hand, we siphoned, "Destruccive glas stav enfala. Destruccive glas stav enfala. Apné ersata! Repo oma dal most!" a reinforced powerful sealing spell which enables a shield of protection and as the wolf bounces to kill us.

       The shield tear it apart and it dies in pain. Sister Forbes was surprised in fear while  Elizabeth smiles victory.

         Sister Forbes smells fear and thus she plans for, "Divide and Conquer policy". She shouts, "Listen, Anthony and Anna, the lady who saved you in the orphan...is none other than your...." She couldn't speak further as she was bounded with silence spell where it was chanted by a lady and it was Jesse, standing outside the sealing spell. Tears of happiness for Elizabeth and we were excited. Jesse smiles, "Phasmatos Siprum, Emnis Abortum, Fasila Quisa Exilum San." The sealing spell of Sister Forbes unseals and she steps inside which sounds victory. Sister Forbes was outnumbered and she was worried that she would be killed if she doesn't fulfil the prophecy.

        As a clever witch, her vines & creepers turns into spikes which are sharp enough to pierce the soul of anyone but it's way too dangerous. She spreads it towards Elizabeth, unseen by our eyes but Jesse's quick protection spell outnumbered her.

      Sister Forbes was worried, but she doesn't loses hope. She hits hard the ground had fallen in her hands. The roads were cracked, like it's a vibration of earthquake. Her vines spread ups and downs of the road and tangled Elizabeth and Jesse except us as we were protected. She started squeezing them like a lemon and I couldn't bear the pain, further I hold Anna's hand, we siphoned again, "Ossox, Phasmatos Ossox, Errox femus." The bones of Sister Forbes started collapsing and she drops them to ground.

     She's suffocating and our anger grew as we further siphoned a strong destructive spell, a long chain spell also known as 'Incantation of storm'. It's extremely a powerful spell which can kill more than 100 witches and it could be only chanted by 'The Specials'.

      We smiled, "Phasmatos Infero Eseri Gratas, Disasustos Vom, Mas Pro Je Ta Sue Te. Victamas Veras. Phasmatos Tribum, Niha Sue Exilum, Disasustos Vom, Mas Pro Je Ta Sue Te. Levam, Mina Sue Te, Disasustos Vom, Mas Pro Je Ta Sue Te. Phasmatos Veras. Fes Matos Tribum, Mas Pro Tes Unum. Victas Ex Melam, Phasmatos Vanem. Mas Pro Je Ta Sue Te."

     She dies within few seconds, as the brutal storm spell splits her body and she saves her last breath sayin, "He's...watching."

          Elizabeth and Jesse were shocked by our utmost power, an infinite power where universe bends before us but problem rose as Police Capt. Howdy and his special team with special gadgets surrounded the perimeter. We smiled, "Well, it's time." Our body was transforming into phoenix and they were shocked. We transformed into Golden Phoenix, the supreme leader of Phoenix clan. Elizabeth kneels down and pays respect to us. I said, "Anna, let's do it." We flew high, almost broke someone's record and finally, our landing outsmarted them as we insisted a fire boundary spell around them, unable for them to cross it.

      But, Howdy as a vampire crossed it, and he approached near Elizabeth and Jesse. A quick protection spell and they were protected. Howdy's anger increased, took a satellite phone, "Code red".

      It was fighter planes above us, firing towards us but we flew for protection. Anna's power increases and she flew straight towards the fighter planes and within a second, she torn it apart into pieces. Howdy calls in for choppers and tankers. It's a war between us and humans.

    Jesse said, "Phantomogriphia Decorum." An illusion spell covers our boundary....