CHAPTER FIFTEEN:A QUICK STOP IN MASCUETTS

The outskirts of London, probably the beautiful countryside located in the hill side and angelic waterfalls blossoms the whole town. The town is known as one of the happiest town ever in United Kingdom where even Queen Of England was surprised of it. There are no cases of any crime even though there is police station. People always love each other and help each other.

        It has been awarded as UNESCO heritage site for providing the best place for visiting. Every tourist wishes comes true but not in sense of death or resurrection. There are many tales which is buried deep into that town, unknown for many who inhabit the town.

             But, as years passed, the culture of town changed. Crimes started the chain following with other activities. The town in the countryside of London which was known as the 'Happiest Town' has borne the fruit of sadness, misery and agony. It was all due to the mysterious eye statue.

      No one knew the whereabouts of the statue, including paranormal expert Dr.Alex Witch. Theory says that the town is cursed but no one knew the dark history of it.

         If the world doesn't accept you, we build our own destiny. People are used to believe in facts irrespective of good or evil until the truth is revealed. But, some who're against it, step out to fight back and unleash their laws in a way that we don't exist.

           It is said that witches, warlocks, wizards, dragons, vampires, werewolves, the realms of the world or the alternate reality or other dimensions of world exist. But, it is false for the one who believe in science world and believe in dreams which may come true. Well, you may be wondering who am I and why am I speaking about the things which never exist.

        You're true to yourself but my identity will always remain secret. All I can say is that my name is Anthony Wood. I hail from supernatural family and they abandoned me due to my existence of realities. Well, even though they're supernatural they turned faithful to true God and exorcised me but it was a failure as my powers were stronger. Thus, they abandoned me along with my younger sister Anna Wood.

            Unless, Mr. Toby Crown took us in to countryside of London, outskirt the town known as 'Mascuetts'; happiest town in United Kingdom. We were brought up in special school named as St. Christopher Saviour School which was meant only for people who are special like us. The town knew about us and they accepted the tales of us. We were happy and there was no harm to that town. We perfectly blended in the outside world with magical powers and progressed to become a great personality. After 17 years, I and Anna built our own house next to school to protect the school as we took an oath to protect under no cost. It was fine unless there was change in town when a mysterious eye statue erected in the Centre of it. No one knew the whereabouts and all say that the town is curse.