CHAPTER THIRTEEN: THE FIRST BATTLE

Seems like it was unfortunate turn of events that New York needs a hero. I couldn't save people from theft, shoplifting nor other kinds of activities as I'm not Spider man but when mystical creature appears, it's hell to New York.

           A sunny morning in busy city of the world where Parker who was eager to killed me, wears off his magic and turns into a giant dragon. People thought its something new technology but when the dragon crashed the building. The building fell to debris and people were dead. This was declared a national emergency and army was deployed again. The same old commander was assigned and he was waiting for my arrival.

            Whereas I and Sofia were sleeping like lovebirds and when we woke up. I could feel giant vibrations and I woke her up. I said, "Do you think it's earthquake or another mystical creature" Sofia yawns and a message pops in her phone. It's a picture of dragon. I said, "So, another chapter of Legend" I kissed her and left the dorm.

           Army were trying their best to kill hit but its body was thick and no missiles harmed it. The dragon breathes fire and it was total bloodbath in the city. The city needs to be evacuated but no worries as the Legend arrives. I reached the catastrophic place with my heroic landing.

            The army clamors my arrival, while Commander was excited for the battle. I shouted, "Dragon, welcome to Earth. It's time to send you off to hell" The dragon smiles and breathes fire, a blast from him but I escape from it. I threw the debris over it but it didn't matter to him. The dragon speaks, "I, Fáfnir, the giant dragon am alive!" I was surprised and everyone were surprised by the myth. I said, "So, you do speak dragon. Well, guess what I'll kill you like Sidgurd" He laughs, "I've Zeus blessings and no one can kill me." I smiled, "Guess what...if you knew about me, you would've not been here"

         He tries to breathes fire again, a huge ball of fire blasts from him to me but I absorbed it through my shield. He was surprised and he flies higher to skies. I said to commander, "Commander, I guess you should call off air force. I can manage it, until then save others" A rescue mission was deployed to save people who're trapped inside the debris of the destroyed building. I flew to sky and he was hiding in the clouds. To my surprise, his sudden attacks was an injury to me. I said, "Come forward and fight coward!" The dragon smiles wickedly and with a huge blow, pushes me far to east side. I obstructed his breath and I flew supersonic and a classic punch made his teeth fall.

         Fáfnir was furious, his mind drew black clouds and this was my favourite part. I said, "Your end is near" Unfortunately, the clouds obeyed him, as he commanded the lighting to attack me. The lightning attacks me and I was pushed hard to ground. The land was cracked as it craved a depth crash. I was severely wounded and Zeus was surprised by his effective powers.

           The dragon now plans to create havoc in the city but I woke up, totally injured but my cells repaired itself. My body was transforming as I was shining brighter than sun. My hands was filled with sword of fire and on the other hand, the thunder sword. The clouds are under my control. I called upon the lightning and attacked it and the dragon was injured. I flew high, my heroic laser beam and the sword of fire pierces his head and I killed him. The dragon is slain to death and turns to ashes.

     People of New York, clamor me as 'THE WHITE KNIGHT' of the city. Zeus was furious and couldn't bear the defeat. A long battle with Fáfnir was unforgiving as I showed no mercy to it. The people were safe and some were rescued from the debris of the building.

         It was not the end; another monster rises from the Atlantic ocean. It's the sea monsters, an army from sea arising to invade us. I said, "Evacuate the city" "We don't have time" replied Commander. "I think, it'll take an hour to reach New York shore. Save them" said I. I closed my eyes, called out for my friends and they helped me. Thomas knew that they're prisoners of Poseidon. My friends helped people evacuating people to Philadelphia. A huge task in evacuating people. Special forces, S.W.A.T., Army and AIR FORCE was deployed in New York. I embraced Sofia, "You will be safe on the other side. I'll defeat them" She leaves New York and I was emotional of her leaving the place as I thought I may not be alive.