CHAPTER NINETEEN: 8 YEARS LATER...

"So, that's story you gonna upload it to amazon" asked Anna. I said, "Yep, this story will reach out to millions and there will be no harm to our clan." "Really? Let's see if it actually passes the 100 copies as I'm unaware that it'll not be on sale" laughed Anna. I replied, "I believe so..." Doorbell rings and it was a teenager. Anna was excited, "Looks like it's your girlfriend, brother." I was shocked as I forgot that today I called her for a date. I shouted, "Tell her that I'm not home or do some kind of magic." She smiles, "Too late, brother! She's in." She welcomes her at home and I hustled to my bedroom, locked it as I was unaware about this situation.

           Anna knocks the door, "C'mon brother...You can't leave her like some toy. She's waiting for you and to be honest she's gorgeous." I said, "I'm...I'm not ready." She smiled, "You will...I'm setting down the table. Let me do some talking until be a great person." I said, "What if she knew that I'm not human?" "Tell her the truth!" She goes to kitchen, greets her again and starts baking a cake.

      My mind was disturbed, as how can I confront her and tell the truth that I'm special. I freshen up my mind, thought that I should tell her the truth. I opened the door, and damn! I think I met the beautiful person in whole world.

            She's so gorgeous and whiter like snow. No one can match her beauty and there's no need of light in our room as she's the light of the room who can turn down the darkness. I stammered, "Hi...I never expected that you're...I need..." She smiles, "Please! It's okay. Everyone falls for it." Her smile is beautiful like a princess smiling with his prince. I called out Anna, "Well, Anna. Meet my...um...Meet Sabrina King." She greets her again, "Nice to meet you, Sabrina." Sabrina smiles, "It's good to meet you. Thank you for this hospitality."

          Anna calls out me at kitchen, "Well, brother...I should go. There's a cake in the oven, take it out after 10 minutes and let it cool off. You know her favourites and don't ruin anything. By the way, I've set the table and listen, tell her the truth...." As she was continuing to tell some advice, a raven was knocking our window. It was strange, and I opened it. It had a piece of paper, a message like old times and I opened it. It was a message from Mr. Toby Crown. I said, "He need our help. Let's cancel the date." She stopped me, "No...You gonna enjoy the happiest moment in your life. Let me handle it!" I replied, "But...Anna, it may be dangerous." She smiles, "C'mon bro! If you don't listen to me, you know my anger." I replied, "At least will you be safe?" She smiles, "Never worry. We're supernatural and yes, I'll be safe...Now, do open the portal to reach him." I said, "Lacunae magicae." A portal opens and she disappears like a cloud with smile.

       I was worried about her but I knew she can fight back any kind of evil as she's a Supernatural

MEANWHILE....

          Mr. Toby Crown was happy to see her back but he asked out for Anthony. She said that I was sick and he was confused that how is it possible? He said, "Anna...we're going to Lésken Dé Soül, a small town near London as there's a report claiming a war between vampires and humans." She smiles, "This begins the journey. Let's go..." "Well, we need some backup and I'm calling Trevor Wilson as he's a vampire and Sophie Brown as she's witch." She was happy and excited that her girlfriend Sophie is joining her mission. Thus, as a team...they set off to journey to Lésken Dé Soül, a place of haven.

FEW HOURS LATER...

          I and Sabrina had the longest talk, actually the happiest moment in my life ever. We were talking about everything. She talked about her life, childhood and I didn't expressed it. But, I knew the time has come to tell her the truth. I said, "Join me!" She and I went to my bedroom, she laughs, "Holy shit! You do like black magic and myths. Wow, I'm a fan of it as it's in my blood." I held her hand, with my sophisticated romantic look. She smiles, "So...what? Are we gonna do this?" She walks forward, and held her hips, slowly we kissed her. It's like a gentle touch of softest fur in planet. It's like a gentle touch of a rain. As we were kissing, I pushed her, "Why? What happened?" asked Sabrina. I stammered, "No...I'm sorry, Sabrina...I'm a supernatural...I can't make you fall in trap." She laughs, "A joke! Stop it...C'mon it was beautiful."

          She walks to me, and I stopped her, "Post tenebras spero lucem." It conjured a ball of light, a luminescent light in my hand. She was shocked and I faded the spell, "See...that's what I want to tell you. I'm not human as I'm special. People claim me...a name given to our class Supernatural." She was in total confusion, smiles and walks forward and kisses me again. I was lost in love and she said, "It doesn't matters for me whether you're a vampire or a witch or supernatural. All that matters are us. I need to be together with you. A moment with you." I smiled and we kissed again....

MEANWHILE....

          They reached Lésken Dé Soül, a place of haven. It was in total ruins and Anna enables a protection spell to all. They were protected that no such harm kills them. They got off the car, walked a few steps and they found something interesting... The place is in fact a haven, stained with blood. Trevor controls his hunger as he never seen so much of blood while they were finding for evidences. As they were walking, someone leaps from behind to attack them....