Fu Mingshen: "Want to know?"

    "Who doesn't want to know? Just tell me, this news is so exciting that I am so excited that I am all hot now."

    Fu Mingshen: "..."

    Fu Mingshen tapped his finger on the desk in the study room. If Han Dongyu was present and saw his small movements, he would definitely call the person on the other side of the phone and run away, there was fraud!

    Unfortunately Xie Kai couldn't see it.

."Do me a favor, and I will take you to see him." Fu Mingshen said.

    Xie Kai slapped his thigh: "It's easy, what's busy, just say, for the sake of the future sister-in-law, my brother will cut the knife for you!"

    The future sister-in-law Lin Zhou saw Jiang Ziya who had a fish and didn't reply, so she read other private messages, and finally received a business manuscript from the game character Lihua and posted on Weibo.

    The next day was another working day. In addition to his indelible passion for painting, Lin Zhou was not a very diligent person. The pain of getting up early made him want to skip work every day. Fortunately, Tianhe’s shuttle bus was very comfortable. He was on the road. Can still squint for a while.

    He vowed to wait for the formal work, he must rent the house next to the company, walk for two minutes, can sleep until half an hour before work, and then get up.

    When they arrived in the office, the other members of the department were also sluggish, and they didn't seem to be separated from the joy of the weekend.

.Lin Zhou, an intern, was used as a formal job. There were a lot of things on his body. Basically, he started working on a computer every day when he arrived at the company.

    He had only worked for 20 minutes, and Ding Ding received a private chat from a company girl named Xiaoyu, and asked him to go to the meeting room No. 3 upstairs for a meeting.

    Lin Zhou saw that the other colleagues in the department had not been notified, not even Song Yan Wang. He was a bit unsure, so he took his notebook and pen to the meeting room No. 3 upstairs.

    When Lin Zhou arrived, the meeting room was already full of people. He walked in through the back door, saw the person sitting in the first seat at a glance, and paused.

    The man sitting in the first seat is not very handsome, but his temperament is very good. He is a tailored business suit with a pair of gold-rimmed glasses on the bridge of his nose, which looks a bit scumbag.

    It's Zhang Cheng.

.Lin Zhou knew that Zhang Cheng would come here to inspect the company. The meeting was inevitable, but he didn't expect to see him so suddenly.

    Lin Zhou lowered his eyes, avoiding the gaze projected by Zhang Cheng, and saw that there was a place at the very end. He was about to go to sit down and heard Zhang Cheng say: "Sit here."

    "......"Grass.

    With Zhang Cheng's words, the eyes of the entire conference room were cast on Lin Zhou.

    Zhang Cheng pointed to his left hand, and Zhang Rong sat on his right.

    Lin Zhou didn't think he was an intern qualified to sit in the same position as Zhang Rong, and said, "I'll sit here."

    Zhang Cheng stared at Lin Zhou tightly. Just when everyone thought he was going to be angry, Zhang Cheng said, "Everything will do, let's start."