Chapter Twenty-One

Start from the beginning

"Oh hey!" Stefan smiles. "I'm just heading out to the grill with Elena and Damon, so text me if you need anything." he starts to leave and I grab his wrist, he looks down at my grip.

"Thanks again, Stefan."

"No problem, Stella."

I let go and he leaves. I turn around to see katherine already sitting on the couch, glancing at the walls of the boarding house.

"Fancy." she says.

"Big house, all to ourselves..." I say, positioning yourself on her lap.

"Every girls dream." Katherine says, kissing me. I smile, kissing her back. I run my hands through her hair and she grabs my hips as our lips move in rhythm.

The front door opens before either of us can react, Stefan walks in. I turn and see him, quickly standing up. "Hey, I thought you left."

"Forgot my jacket..." He looks down to the floor, laughing, then looks back up.

He grabs his jacket and starts to leave.

"Stefan." I say, he stops, turning to face me.

"Please don't tell anyone, especially Damon."

He nods and waves. "I saw nothing."

I wave and smile awkwardly. I turn back to Katherine and she laughs, causing me to laugh to.

I sit next to her, still laughing. "Hey at least it was just Stefan. I don't think he really cares that much to be honest."

"He better keep it a secret though." Katherine turns towards me.

"He will."

She leans over me and I lay back against the couch.

— —

Katherine and I are laying on the couch when we hear the door's lock click, and voices outside.

"Shit!" I quickly get up, grabbing Katherine's hand vamp-speeding up into the first bedroom, leaving our clothes downstairs.

Of course it's Damon's bedroom. I open the door slightly and peek out, seeing Damon heading in our direction.

I grab Katherine's hand again, going into the bathroom and locking the door. I turn on the shower and walk in, pulling Katherine with me. I squeal at the cold water and laugh.

I hear the door outside open and face Katherine, putting a finger to my lips as I smile.

"Stella, is that you? Stefan told me you were staying here."

"Yeah I'm in here." I say, Katherine puts her hands on my waist and I smile.

"I just wanted to apologize for what happened." He says on the other side of the door. "It was wrong."

"Damon-" To my surprise, Katherine starts kissing my neck to I pause slightly. "Um- I don't think I can forgive you right now Damon."

"I get it. Don't feel rushed. I know I did a lot of bad things to you."

Katherine moves so that my back is against the wall.

"Where's Katherine? I should probably talk to her too." Damon says.

"Um- she had to run. I'm sure she'll be...back...soon." I say.

"Are you okay."

"Y-yeah I'm great, thanks Damon."

"Alright, we'll I'll be here."

— —

"Are you serious?!" I yell, laughing as we get into the guest bedroom.