Chapter Nineteen

I quickly get to my hotel room and grab my phone. Klaus refuses to leave me alone so he watches my every move.

I dial Katherines number and she answers right away.

"Stella! Where are you?!" Katherine shouts over the line.

"I'm okay I'm back at the hotel but don't come here-"

Before I can continue she hands up.

Shit. She can't come while Klaus is here. I quickly text her many frantic messages not to come. All I wanted to do was tell her I was okay.

I look up at Klaus, who's leaning against the door frame with a smile.

"What?"

"Who was that?"

"None of your business."

"Actually, it is. I need to know everyone that-"

"-that I care about." I finish his sentence in an annoyed tone. "I get it Klaus."

He walks up to me. "Good." He vamp-speeds, grabbing my phone. "Then you won't mind-"

I grab it quickly out of his hand and crush it. It's better my phone then Katherine.

"Well." Klaus laughs. "That proves that there is someone out there."

I glare at him. "Why are you like this Klaus?"

He rolls his eyes and moves to the bed. He stares at me with a smirk as he puts his hands behind his head, leaning against the headboard.

"I'm serious." I cross my arms, walking over to the end of the bed. "You literally just saved me from hell, but now you want to put me through hell again?"

He smirks. "I know what I want."

"You're confusing." I lay in bed next to him.

"I hate you, that's why." Klaus says.

"Aw, I hate you too." I say playfully.

He turns towards me before pushing me off of the bed.

"That's not even your bed it's mine!" I shout, groaning from the floor.

I get up laughing and notice Katherine walking in from the parking lot outside the window. My smile immediately shuts off.

"Um, Klaus you should go." I turn back to him. "I promise I'm fine."

"I'm good right here."

"Fine but I'm going to get some coffee downstairs." My voice starts to shake in panic.

"I'll join you."

"No!" I shout, trying to quiet down. "No, stay here, I'll be back in a second."

"Alright, alright, fine. But if Damon gets you I'm killing him this time." He picks up the phone. "I'm ordering room service what do you want?"

"Anything." I say, quickly leaving and closing the door. I get to the elevator and Katherine walks right out.

"Katherine!" I whisper-shout. "You can't be here, Klaus is in my room!"

I walk up to her and push her back to the elevator with me.

"Stella." She smiles when the doors close.

"What?" I ask, still panicked.

She leans in and kisses me. I relax into the kiss and grab her hips.

I pull away smiling. "What was that for?"

"You've been missing for two days it's just good to see you in-person, and alive."