chapter 24

snowball
🎶 every breath you take - the police

Izzie smiled as she put finishing touches on Victorie's makeup

Izzie smiled as she put finishing touches on Victorie's makeup. "Okay, remember what I told you?"

Victorie recited Izzie's advice with a sigh. "Be confident and, if I kiss a boy don't let Steve and Blair see."

Izzie grinned. "I've trained you well." The blonde girl gently circled the brush on the girl's cheek as she applied blush. "You look great." She assured.

"Thank you." Victorie replied as a knock was heard at the bathroom door.

Blair entered the room. "Torie you look really pretty." She complimented. "Izzie I can't thank you enough for doing this. I promised Billy that I would finally go on that date tonight."

Izzie put her makeup into her bag and shook her head. "Really it's no problem. I'm just glad Billy apologized to Steve, or else he would have been beyond pissed at you."

"Speaking of Steve." Blair replied. "He's here."

"Ready?" Izzie asked, looking down at Victorie. The girl nodded and followed Izzie out into the living room. As they walked out, Izzie noticed Billy was sitting on the couch.

"Oh I'm so sorry! I totally forgot to mention Billy stopped by a little early." The older sister apologized.

"How's it going blondie?" Billy smiled, earning only a small wave from Izzie. "Had to make sure Blair didn't run off to fight monsters this time around."

Victorie scoffed. "I'd pick the monsters over a date with him." The younger sister whispered to Izzie, making the older girl snicker.

"Bye Blair." She waved, pulling Victorie out the front door. The two girls walked to Steve's car, but as Izzie opened the passenger door, Dustin was staring back at her.

"Yes?" He said, acting as if Izzie were the odd factor in this situation.

"Henderson." Steve scolded. "Get in the back with Torie."

Dustin looked almost offended. "What? Why?" Steve rolled his eyes. "Because that's Izzie's seat."

The younger boy shook her head. "Well why the hell is it her seat? I don't see Izzie written on it,"

"Henderson she's my girlfriend, get up." Steve groaned. "You're lucky I'm driving your ass don't push it."

The boy reluctantly unbuckled his seat belt and stepped out of the car. He gestured to the seat and smiled sarcastically at Izzie before getting in the back. "Thank you." The blonde said as she stepped into the car. She turned her attention to Steve after she had gotten settled in her seat. "Hi." She smiled, leaning over and giving Steve a soft peck on the cheek.

"Gross." The two kids in the back groaned in sync.

Steve turned around to look at the two. "Do you want to go to the dance?" The kids nodded. "Then shut up." He quipped, before pulling the car out of the driveway.