🔐Chapter twenty🔐

Start from the beginning

Kira : u and Kay was dating?
Jordan : yea?
Kira : I liked Kay and u was the one he was dating that's why he didn't do anything else he said " I can't cheat wait for me to cheat then I can have u to myself " and we been kissing and linking up these past few weeks.

Jordan : w-wow.......UR MY FUCKING BEST FRIEND KIRA WHY he's not worth it fuck u!
Kira : he was  using u for ur body.

Kira walked away I went in the car and Kobe drove away back home I get out and went straight to my room I sat on the bed and burst out crying again Kobe came in and closed the door he came to me and hugged me tightly he whispered to me.

Kobe : stop crying beautiful ur too pretty to cry baby he's wasn't even good for u he used u and played with ur heart he's a bitch but stop crying baby okay~ he whispered and said softly.

I hugged him tightly he rubbed my back after 20 minutes later I pulled away I stared in Kobe eyes he stares at me we made eye contact I always get lost in his nice light brown eyes he moves closer to me and put his hand on my face and leaned in I did the same until there was a knock on the door Kobe got up and went to go see how it was I took my shoes off and I laid down and put the blanket on me after 15 minutes Kobe comes back with teary eyes he closed the door I get up and go to him he pulls me closer he kisses me I kiss back then he pulls away and backs up and say.

Kobe : Ariel dead she killed herself stupid ass bitch ~ he said coldly.

He came to me and pushed me on the bed he took his shirt off I was kinda confused he got on the bed he took my shirt off and laid in between my tities and buried his head in there and he was sniffing.

Jordan : look at me.

He looked up and he was in tears I pulled him closer where our faces was inches away.

Jordan : baby it's okay let it out like I did.

Kobe : she killed her self because she dead sex with a nigga and didn't what me to find out she wrote a letter saying sorry she didn't want me to break up with her.

Kobe : ion care anymore i wanna go to sleep.
Jordan : lay on me.

He did and buried his head in my shoulder then couple minutes later I head cute ass snoring from Kobe I pecked his forehead I shut the lights off and joined him and soon I drifted to sleep.

Angel pov :

Hey it's me Angel I'm a doctor at Houston Texas Hospital I work with Lauren and Lilli as a doctor Done' is a nurse at the desk but she's in Arizona we all do night shifts sometimes and morning and afternoon shifts Lauren doing surgery rn but I'm going to room 283 to exam a body she overdosed and killed herself i go to the room and go inside I put gloves on and turn the lights on I gasp I see Ariel I can't believe she did that to herself I have to find out what drug she did and the nurses said they found her in the bathroom and wasn't moving at all I go to her and touch her skin basically her hand first it was squishy she was pale her skin was turning blue her whole body was jelly she was also cold I checked her temperature it was in the negatives I do some test then I left and went back to my desk and sat down I opened my MacBook I typed everything down I decided to tell Jordan there's a opening spot and I also decided to go see Kobe and tell him everything he's most likely to be with Jordan I texted her she said "okay cya" I get my stuff and go to my car I told Lauren imma be back I got in my car and put my stuff in passenger seat I close my door and put my seat belt on and started my car and drove to there house after 58 minutes I pull up in there driveway I get out and get my stuff I close my door and go in I close the door and go to her room and I open it I see them watching a movie I close the door I take my jacket off and my shoes I pause the movie and sit on the bed.