Chapter 1: A New Change

"It's almost the law of gods that we can not, absolutely can not, interfere the death of a descended god, but, as with the quick vote of council, I, the god of world power, have been given permission to give the life of immortality back to you. That is already a big thing, I hope you understand that Lumine?"

I don't even know this lady and she somehow feels... familiar. She's giving off the same vibe like my mother... but that doesn't make sense... my mother wasn't the god of world power... was she?

"Yes, I understand."

"Oh, daughter, I'm sorry I left you lost with your brother but that is our code. Us, gods must leave our children once they turn 1 year old. In this world, that would be... 100 years."

"DAUGHTER?!" Yelled Xiao "Lumine is your daughter?!"

"Yes, she is also the next Queen of World Power, as known as the ruler of the gods."

"MOTHER!"

Oh, god. I saw that smirk as she disappeared behind the swirl of water, but just as she left, she said, "I left you at your brother's base. As soon as you need to leave, think about the two middle spots on your backbone and your wings will take you and the Yaksha out. Be careful daughter, Aether believes the gods have abandoned all. Also, you must keep your identity a secret until the time is right. Only then, reveal your identity to your friends that you aren't dead. Trust me, you will know when the time is right. This is only for your sake Lumine.