" Umm...By any chance....are you following me?" The blue haired male asked while placing his phone in his pocket and folding his hands on his chest.

"Cute" jungkook thought to himself but didn't replied the other.

" Excuse me.....i am talking to you"

" Huh!!.....are u talking to me?" He said innocently while screaming in happiness from inside.

" Of course i am talking to you.....is there anyone else here beside you and me?" The blue haired male asked in irritation.

"I thought you were talking to yourself." The brunette replied chuckling.

"Are you crazy....who talks to themselves this loudly?"

" Oh yes...but i thought may be you are an exception!!" The brunet said in amusement.

"What the fuck......are you trying to act smart?"

"I am not acting smart....i was born smart.....u know!!."

"So full of yourself?...see Mr stalker...i am talking gently here and you are constantly nagging me." The blue haired male said trying to calm himself and not create a scene.

" What did you just say....stalker??....for your kind information,i am not following you...OK....i have much better work to do." The brunette said rolling his eyes. He was trying to piss off the younger.

"Oh hello!!.... don't try to lie....i am noticing you since i came out of the cafe....you are stalking me till here......and just a few minutes ago you were drooling over me." The blue hair male sassed.

"Sassy" the brunette thought in his mind and smirked.

"So you were noticing me from the cafe .......Oh My God i can't believe you were checking me out the whole time." The brunette counter attacked him.

"Listen Mister, whatever your name is...." The blue haired male tried to speak but jungkook cut him in between.

" JK.......You can call me JK baby...."

The blue haired male widen his eyes in shock at the brunette's bold statement.

" What did you called me??...." The blue haired boy tried to say but the elevator door opened and jungkook stepped outside leaving the other behind.

The brunette walked towards his apartment. When he was about to enter the passcode of his apartment, the blue haired boy came and hit his shoes with the heel of his boot and stood there with a smirk to see the pained expression on the brunette's face which never came. Instead there stood jungkook with a glint of amusement in his eyes and his signature smirk.

When the blue haired boy didn't get the desired reaction from the brunette, he started walking away.

" Nice meeting you pretty.....see you around" jungkook said in a loud voice so that blue haired male can hear him. The blue haired male didn't replied or turned around and walked away. That's when the brunette opened his door of his apartment and went inside.

Jungkook POV-

" AHHH!!!!!......." I screamed at the top of my lungs. My foot was hurting like hell. I endured it outside so that i can piss him off but now......i am dying of this pain.

He sure has a great strength. I threw my luggage at the ground and walked towards the couch in my living room. I rubbed and blow on my foot so that the pain can lessen but it was not working. I searched for the first aid kit in the whole house but then found it in the drawer in my washroom. I applied the pain reliever and fell on my bed on my stomach.

The train of my thoughts started again. I never knew that once a chubby fluff ball will grow into a hot and sexy boy who will make it hard for me to control myself. I can still remember his deep blue sapphire eyes looking at me with a lot of anger and his cherry pink plump lips formed into a pout making him look so cute.

I am happy that he talked to me but i am a bit hurt too coz he didn't recognised me.

" It will be fun" i thought to myself. My foot was relatively better so i decided to order something for dinner. I sat on the couch and picked my phone from the table to scroll through the social media till my food arrives.

10 minutes later, the door bell ring. I opened the door and took the delivery and went towards the kitchen to fetch a plate and water bottle. I once again came to living room and sat on the couch. I switched on the TV and looked through the channels and finally decided to watch a football match.

After finishing my dinner and doing dishes i walked towards my bedroom. It was a long and tiring day for me so i decided to unpack my luggage tomorrow. I changed into something comfortable and fell on the bed stretching my arms and legs like a starfish and closed my eyes. I drifted into my dreamland thinking about a certain someone.

_____________________________

So finally TAEKOOK met.
I am so excited for the upcoming chapters, what about you guyz??

Keep voting and commenting.
I purple you💜