five

Elsa's POV

"Elsa, wait!" I heard a Luke yell behind me as I was running, but I didn't stop or turn back.

I continued to run until I finally lost my breath and nearly collapsed to the ground. I was heaving and panting as I pulled out my phone and called Spencer.

"Hello?" He said as he answered my call

"Spenc..." I whimpered "I know I shouldn't, but I need you..."

"Babygirl, where are you?" He asked concernedly

"Um," I looked around for a street sign "I'm on the corner of Harris and 39th.."

"Okay, just hang tight, I'll be there in five." He said calmly

"Okay..." I said quietly before hanging up the call

I sat on the sidewalk with my knees to my chest, and my head down. I clutched at my sky colored mane, pulling and tugging at the strands not-so-gently.

I let out a loud whimper as fresh tears rolled down my face.

I don't know why I was crying, because I wasn't necessarily upset.

I was frustrated that Ashton thinks he can control everything that happens in my life. Maybe that's why I'm crying.

"El," I looked up to see Spencer kneeling down in front of me "What happened?"

I shook my head, not wanting to talk about my feelings at the moment.

"Okay, fine, lets go.." He helped me up and laid me down in the backseat

"Where are we going?" I asked after we had been driving for a while.

I decided to sit up, and buckle up like a normal person.

"I'm taking you home." He answered softly

"Spencer, I don't wanna go home." I whined

"You're not in good shape, El. I'm taking you home." He insisted

"Spencer, I can't go home." I stated "I, I- I can't let my family see me like this, I can't.."

"Well then where do you want me to take you?" He asked

"Anywhere, just please not home.." I sighed

"El, I really think that you should go home.." He pushed

"Spencer." I said firmly

"Elsa." He mocked

"Stop the car." I said through gritted teeth

I know he wasn't my boyfriend or anything, but he's the only person who I want to be with right now and he's insistently pushing me away.

"Elsa, I'm not-"

"Stop the car!" I shrieked, finally losing control of my emotions

"Get out." He said simply as we halted to a stop

"Gladly." I snarled, unbuckling my seatbelt and slamming the door behind me

As soon as I got out of the car, he sped off fast. I wanted to break down crying, but I couldn't. I had to stay strong in this moment, because I had no idea where I was, or how to get home.

"Think, Elsa. Think!" I whispered to myself as I paced back and forth

If I called Mum, I would have a lot of explaining to do. If I called Ash, he probably wouldn't even pick up.

I pondered and paced and held myself together as I finally came to a realization. Sabrina!

I hurriedly pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialed her number.