31. Enough reunion, move on to business

"Well I know. We could give him the turtle miraculous. Nino just don't deserve it. He betrayed me too." Adrien said sadly.

"You sure, kitty?" Marinette asked.

He nodded. "Ok then. You will be the holder of the turtle miraculous, Nathaniel. Use it wisely and only for the greater good." Marinette said firmly.

"I won't let you down," Nathaniel said with a slight wink. He smiled.

"Well then, welcome to the team!" Marinette exclaimed to lighten the mood. And they all chuckled.

Soon, they were half way to the palace.

3rd Person's POV

Within an hour, they were at the palace. The castle was beautiful. It was picturesque. The place was lavished and over the top. Magnificent towers beautified the extravagant scenic view. Just beautiful. They reached the gate of the castle. Even that was good plated with specific intriguing designs. Just splendid.

"This is my house? Never in a million years would I think that I would live here," Marinette thought. She gaped at everything. Wow!

Everyone was looking at in awe and if the King and Queen of China and France didn't come to the doors of Palace to welcome them, they would still be admiring the outside if the castle.

"May I present Queen Bridgette and King Felix of China and France!" Someone announced which followed by the sound of trumpets. All their attention moved to the rulers. They looked at them in awe.

The queen had ravenette hair and blue ocean eyes. She wore a blue gown, sparkling with diamonds around the waist of the dress. Her crown shimmered in the sun. The crown was made of diamonds, delicately sculptured. So the did the King's crown. He wore a suit plated with stones at the side. He had a slight smirk like someone I knew, which was something that wasn't regal, but I couldn't put my finger on it. He had blonde hair and emerald green eyes.

Marinette eyed her mother and father while Adrien eyed at her future mother and father-in-law. He realised where Marinette got her beauty from. They were pretty, you could say. Anyone would just fall in live with them.

"I can see where you got your beauty from, Marinette. They look nice. You look so much like you," Chloe nudged Marinette and smirked. Marinette blush slightly.

"Yeah, this is my first time meeting them. It might be awkward. Hehe," Marinette said nervously.

"I am sure everything will be fine, M'lady!" Adrien chirped. Nathaniel nodded. Marinette sighed.

Before she could reply, the queen started talking.

"Welcome to China! I sorry for what happened in the plane but we are trying our best to figure out who did it. But enough of serious stuff, we are here to see the coronation of the princess of China and France, my daughter and the prince of England. You all will be staying in the castle. The teacher should have said." Bridgette said she eyed Adrien and Marinette while saying their names.

"Yeah yeah. Now, comes the fun part. You will be in your rooms in pairs. You guys will see the iconic places of China across the past two weeks here. If you have any questions please do ask and most importantly enjoy yourselves." Felix cut in with a grin. Bridgette just glared at her husband.

"I like your father, princess. He has my kind of vibes!" Adrien smirked at Marinette while she just rolled her eyes at his snarky comment.

"Yes, now you can enter the castle and enter your rooms. Your names will be written outside the rooms. This guard will bring you to the east tower where the guest rooms are," Bridgette continued.