7. Are you ok, Marinette/Adrien?

Marinette's POV

I continued laying on my bed, looking put at the ceiling.

"Marinette? Are you there? Are you ok? You have been inside for two hours, now." I heard my mother, I mean Sabine call as she opened my door.

"Tikki! Quick! Hide!" I whispered-yelled to my floating red kwami. She quickly hid behind my bed. I plastered a grin on my face. "I am fine, mom. Hehe. Can I still call you, mom?"

"Of course, honey. Are you sure you are ok, Mari" she asked worriedly with a small smile tugged on her lips. I nodded my head.

"Ok, be down for dinner later. You can go out if you want. I will write you a consent form so you can pass it to Ms Bustier tomorrow. And please, Mari. Don't be sad. We were worried for you. I know it is hard to marry someone you don't know and don't love but please do it for your countries. You are going to become queen. Ok? I am sorry." She informed.

"Yes. I rather stay in my room for the rest of the day. I understand that it is my duty to marry him. I will be fine." I smiled at her and hugged her. I mean I have to pretend that I am sad so that she will not suspect anything, right? How can I change my mind about marrying the great purr-ince of England if I was in my room the entire time. Did I just make a pun? Anyhow, my mind is full about my kitty.

"Ok, Marinette. See you down later." She said as she walked towards the door, closing.

"Ok," I said as I went back into deep thoughts about who Chat could be.

Adrien's POV

I was in my room, daydreaming about the coronation, M'lady and who she was. That is when I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I said. The door opened and Nathalie stood there with her formal wear and the tablet.

"Yes, Nathalie?" I questioned her.

"Your father asked to me to check on you. Are you ok?" She asked with care and concern in her eyes. Typical father. Why must he ask Nathalie to ask me how I feel? He should ask me by himself.

I would angry now if I had not found out that M'lady is the Princess I was going to marry. Thinking about M'lady made my heart flutter.

"I am happy as ever Nathalie." I said as I nodded. I guess I am not as good as to pretend that I am not happy because just two hours ago, I shouted at my father.

"Ok? Are you feeling alright, Mr Agreste. Do you need to go to the doctor?" She asked uncertainly pertaining to the change of my behaviour. I laughed.

"I am fine, Nathalie." I smiled cheekily.

"Ok," she said still uncertain. She turned around, facing the door.

"Wait, Nathalie. Can you please tell me the name of the girl I am going to marry. Please." I pleaded her.

She shook her head. "No Mr Agreste. I can't. I am not allowed to. You will only reveal your names and you face at the ball to each other, a day or two before the coronation. Sorry, Mr Agreste. But I am sure you will love her," she said as she smiled as she walked out of my room.

"Yeah! I guess I love her," I sighed dreamily.

Hours later...

3rd Person's POV

Both the hero and heroine were in their pyjamas, getting ready for bed. They both layer on their bed and covered their body with their blanket.

"Who are you, M'lady/Chaton?" They said at the same time as they sighed, falling into a deep slumber. You never know what surprises awaits you the next day.