30. Fake memories

Previously...

Everything was over. The pilot was immediately sent to the hospital and the students of Collège Françoise Dupont were currently at the airport eating their meal, waiting for their ride to come.

The only this that was not ok was the person who did harm to the plane and the two blushing teenagers. Asking who?

Chloe and Nathaniel, of course.

What actually happened after Chat noir saved Chloe? Let's find out.

After Chat noir saved Chloe and made sure she was one the other plane, she was immediately engulfed in a hug by our sweet tomato boy.

Of course, in this chapter, it wasn't ended with a kiss but immense blushing and stuttering.

3rd person's POV

Marinette, Adrien and Chloe sat in one table while the other spread out among themselves. Guess they had to be together as they are from first class.

At first Alya was bumped about having to sit without her best friend but then thought about interviewing Lie-la, sorry Lila about being friends with the princess. Well, that was what was going on right now.

"So Lila, you said you were friends with the princess weren't you? So what do you know about her. I will not tell anyone," Alya asked getting ready her phone. But of course she was really "soft" that all the other students heard her asking. They all crowded around her while the duo and Chloe just sat on their table quietly munching on croissants as they overhear the conversation. Ms Bustier just stood there shaking her head.

"Well, Alya. I consider you my best friend but I can't tell, can I? I mean what would you do in my situation. You would protect your friend's secret wouldn't. Just like I have to protect mine. I can't protect her. Right, Adrien?" Lila batted her eyelashes innocently as she peered over to look at Adrien. The power couple and Chloe could clearly see the mask she was wearing. The could see the fury in her eyes. Why can't the others see it.

But before Adrien could tell something, Alya said, "Aww! It is a bummer. I really wanted some information but I understand. I would do anything same. You are really kind. Anyone would love to have a friend like you, Lila." Alya smiled at her.

"Yeah! Lila. Her highness should be grateful to have a friend like you. Maybe, she should make you her lady-in-waiting," Rose said sweetly. The rest agreed.

"I don't know guys, I am not the best!" Lila chuckled.

"Don't be modest, Lila. From my calculation, you have 95% of being the lady-in-waiting based on everything you said. You are one of the person who met many celebrities. Like Prince Ali, Jagged Stone and you said you knew another royalty which I forgot the name." Max said. Again, the entire nodded like fools. Meanwhile, Lila snickered with a menacing smile. Well, until Chloe started laughing hysterically.

Everyone stared at her direction, glaring at her. "What do you want, Chloe?" Alya asked, furing her eyebrows.

"N-nothing! I mean do you guys really believe her. I mean the lie is in her name. The princess probably don't know her and she probably already chose her lady-in-waiting," Chloe said as she continued laughing.

Marientte and Adrien were so busy thinking about a way to expose Lila that they didn't hear Lila say that. They immediately had the same expression at Chloe. They chuckled along with Chloe.

"Well, what do you know about her. I mean you are the bully. Look who is talking. You a good for nothing, Chloe. At least, Lila is kind and because of that people actually cares for her and even celebrities are close to her," Kim said.