18. Truth or Dare Part 1

Marinette's POV

We were all thinking what game to play but me on the other hand was thinking about something which was of utmost importance. How should I reveal my identity to him? Hmm? I know! A game of truth or dare will do the trick and maybe it might reveal secrets about some other people.

I smirked. "Oh! How about we play truth or dare. I want something exciting." I wiggled my eyebrows. "Wow, girl! Usually, you hate playing this game. You are really changing," she raised an eyebrow as she looked at me suspiciously.

"What can I say?" I giggled. "So are we playing or not?" I continued. "Yeah! Sure!" Adrien said. I smirked wider but none saw it. "I'm in!" Chloe smiled. "Yeah! Sure dudette! Count me in!" Nino replied in his style.

He was a great guy! I am glad he is Alya's boyfriend. He is like a big brother to me. Alya was like my sister. I loved how they treated me except for the fact that they believe Lila. Or lie-la. I rolled my eyes at that thought. However, at the coronation, they will know the real truth and the fake lie. Alya just nodded my head at the suggestion. "Great!" I exclaimed.

"So we will spin the bottle again. If the bottle lands on you, you can choose who to ask the question to. Ok?" Alya said. We nodded our head. "Ok, let us spin," Adrien said impatiently. Alya spun the bottle and it landed on Nino. "Chloe, truth or dare?" Nino asked with a smirk. "Oh. Why me? I choose truth," Chloe whined.

"Hmm? I have always wondered who you have a crush on if you don't like Adrien. Who is your crush, Chloe?" Nino smirked. Oooh! I thought to myself. Chloe became red. "So, you do have a crush, huh? Who is it?" I teased her. "N-no! I-I don't have a crush," Chloe flushed as she stammered a answer. "You do have a crush! Your face red like Nathaniel's hair! Haha!" Nino smirked.

Guess what! When Nathaniel's name was said, her face got redder. Oh! So Chloe has a crush on Nathaniel. Alya was persuading Chloe to tell. I thought about Chloe and Nathaniel becoming a couple. I laughed.

"Why are you laughing, Mari?" Adrien asked. "Omg, Chloe! I didn't know you like him. I think he likes you too. I see him taking glances of you. Omg! I ship you guys so much," I squealed and fangirled.

Chloe become even more red as if she could become even more. She was painted red. Alya, Nino and Adrien stared at me in confusion. "Who is it? The suspense is killing me," Alya exclaimed impatiently. "Shall I tell?" I smirked. "No. Never mind. I will tell." She sighed in defeat. "I have a crush on Nathaniel. Ok?" Chloe looked at the ground, waiting for a reaction.

"Awesome, Dudette!" Nino exclaimed. "Omg! You are totally right, Mari. I ship them. Chlothaniel is your ship name," Alya fangirled. Adrien smiled and tapped on Chloe's shoulder. Chloe smiled knowing her newly made friends would be there for her through thick and thin. "Come on! Let's continue!" Chloe exclaimed with a real smile plastered on her face.

I think to myself. People can change and they are ready to take the rest step. But people like Lila will never change. All they care about is themselves. Too bad, the world is like this but a world without evil is a world no more. However, good always triumph over evil. We, Ladybug and Cat noir will defeat and make the world a much better place.

Where there is destruction, there will be creation. Where there is Ying, there is yang. Where there is darkness, there is light. Where there is sun, there is the moon. But that is what makes the world. My kitty is the light to my darkness and I am the light to his darkness. This is what makes the world balance. We are the super duo, the unlucky black cat and the lucky bug but this is what makes the world. Not all destruction is bad but if used for evil purpose, things turn upside down.

"Marinette! Marinette!" I heard calling. It was Alya. Chloe and Adrien looked at me worriedly as they waved their hands infront of me to get their attention. "Oh! I am sorry. I spaced out," I apologised. They nodded but looked at me worriedly. "Your turn to spin the bottle, Dudette," Nino said as he handed it to me.