27. Tears and reveals

A/N I feel really sad for Chat noir. Like in gang of truths, Alya finds out that Marinette is ladybug and in rockateer he finds out that Ladybug allowed Nino and Alya to reveal their identity to one another. The episodes are becoming like Chat noir is replaceable.

3rd Person's POV

Marinette and Adrien stared at each other, not knowing what to talk. Marinette could sense the sadness in Adrien's heart while Adrien on the other hand wanted to know what his princess wanted to talk about and he also wanted to get the 'talk' over with.

Marinette knew that this wasn't the time to talk about their identities but to comfort Adrien and make sure he don't do anything rash. She just felt like hugging him and talking away all his sorrow and pain and throw it in the vast ocean. She wanted to kiss him all over the face, saying that she was sorry and that everything would all right. She wanted cuddle with him until Adrien could have a sweet dream and until he was peaceful. She just wanted to run to him saying she loved him and his mother would have wanted him to savour the death and not take revenge. She wanted to be his Knight in shining dress.

And that was exactly what she did. She took a step infront, startling Adrien from his thoughts. She took another which made only few centimetres apart. Marinette immediately tagged Adrien with a bear hug and softly sobbed on hid chest. Adrien was shocked. Shocked wasn't even the right. What happened? Why is she crying? Who hurt his princess? One moment Adrien was thinking about avenging his mother's death but now all he could think about was the small petite woman he was cradling.

Marinette started whispering something that was inaudible to human ears but due to his miraculous, he could hear it nice and clear.

"I am so sorry, Adrien. She was a great person. She shouldn't have left you like. She would have been a great ...in-law. I am so sorry. But please don't do anything, harsh Adrien. You know this isn't the right way to commemorate your mother's death. I am sure the corps will find them, the assassins." Marinette comforted him. For a while, he was actually happy because someone cared for him and someone was there to comfort him. But the more he thought about it the more he questioned, how does she know I am the prince? Adrien was flabbergasted. Speechless to add on.

He immediately pushed Marientte. Not harshly, but gently and softly. Even in his worst state, he is selfless. He looked at Marinette. Tears were still flowing from her face. Tear stain marked her skin. Teardrops kissed her pale skin. Even when she was crying, she was beautiful. She was still a princess. Her eyes were more bright and magnificent than anything in the world. Her was in a messy bun. And a small smile tugged her lips.

She was crying for him! She was someone who was beautiful inside and out.

But he still didn't move. How did he know she was a princess? Who told her? Did she figure it out himself?

Marientte looked at Adrien, studying every inch of his face. But he still looked shocked. He looked cute to Marientte. I mean he always does. But now he was scrunching up his nose at the same time posing to be strong. No one can be as innocent and cocky as Adrien. That is the truth ladies and gentlemen.

He was still confused. Many thoughts running in the brain of his. I mean how can a teenager juggle a lot of things. Being a superhero, losing his mother, going to school, being a prince, being chased by assassins but smile at everyone. Only Adrien can do it. He feels like a boy left in the dark but he is the sunshine boy. Everyone knows but him. And he was always there to protect and take the shot for her on both sides of the mask. Only Adrien can do that. And even so he doesn't get the love and support he needs.

He was the sunlight to her darkness. And now it was her time. He was laughter to her sorrow. And she will be. He was the Knight to the prisoner. And she we will be. Because he was always there for her and she will do the same. She promised. (A/N I think I am ranting a bit here. Hehe)

Adrien still couldn't. Marinette giggled a bit as she used the words, "Tikki, spots on!" A big red flash of light engulfed the room and in Marinette's place it was ladybug.

Adrien's mouth hung. "You wouldn't want flies to get in that mouth, would you," Marinette joked a little lightening the thickening atmosphere. She transformed back. "So..." Marinette started. But before he could say anything, she was engulfed in a hug. This was not a gentle one but a tight one, he didn't want Marinette to leave his grasp.

"A-a-drien!" Marinette choked as she whispered yelled. Adrien immediately let go, hearing his lady struggle.

"Sorry," Adrien whispered. He looked at her. They looked at each and moved closer and closer until they collapsed the lips together. They pressed the amount of love and kindness to one another, not wanting the other to go. It was blissful and sweet. They were pouring their love. But they had to come apart for air. They were chest to chest, heart to heart. Nothing could pull them apart.

"How? When?" Adrien asked. Marinette giggled as she explained to him how she found out. He beamed in happiness for the first time after wany had happened. He cried tears of joy.

"I honestly thought I was cheating on Ladybug because I felt attraction towards you. You know how guilty I felt?" Adrien pouted. Mari just giggled.

"So, you are my princess huh," Adrien asked as he carried Marinette.

"I was always your princess, silly cat," Marinette giggled shyly.

They cuddled together on Adrien's bed as they absorbed the brightest light of the day. Enjoy the time while it lasts. Because life might have more curses for the unlucky black cat.