Chapter twenty six

1 week later

1 week later...

"Oh fuck" I moaned digging my nails into Reids tattooed back as he pounded his cock into my dripping wet cunt.

We were now in a luxurious hotel in Paris and the first thing we did when we got here is strip naked on the bed and fuck.

"Your pussy is fucking strangling my cock" He groans pounding into me harder and a tear slips from my eye at the overwhelming pleasure surging throughout my body.

Reid smashes his lips onto mine as he fucks me into the matress, my moans spill into his mouth and he gladly swallows them "Fuuuuckk" He groans into my mouth spilling his hot cum inside of me fisting my hair at the back of my head.

"So fucking good" He praised slipping himself out of me before kissing my cheek laying beside me, his tattooed hand sneaks to my bare stomach and rubs it.

I'm almost 3 months pregnant and I couldn't be happier, we decided that we wanted to wait until the birth to find out the gender since it would be more of a surprise even though Reid was getting impatient and wanted to know now.

"I'm taking you to see the Eiffel tower tonight" He murmured and I smiled lazily placing my hand ontop of his "But first I booked a dinner reservation" He whispered pressing a soft kiss to my cheek.

I turned over to look at him, his muscular chest was sweaty and his abs were toned along with his vainy forearms. I also took a peak at my name written on his hand in a beautiful cursive font.

"Anna"

I was planning on getting one with Reids name on but I'm not sure where. Maybe my ass?

"I never thought I'd be this lucky" He broke the silence "I never thought that I would be able to get you back" He admitted and I squeezed his hand.

"You have me now" I moved my lips to his moving them in sync "All of me" I whispered against his lips and he moved his hand to my cheek.

"As much as I love kissing you" He said "We have a dinner reservation baby"

"I don't like the way he looks at you" Reid snarls and I roll my eyes.

The waiter of the restaurant we were now sitting in has apparently been eye fucking me since we got here but I'm sure Reid is just overreacting.

"He's not doing anything Reid" I talk back gazing at the menu. Everything is in French but luckily there are pictures so atleast I can tell what the dishes are "What about spaghetti? we can do that thing that they do in Lady and the tramp" I say excitedly.

"Lady and the tramp? Seriously?" He chuckles glancing at the foreign menu.

"Would you rather eat snails?" I joke taking a sip of my lemonade.