Chapter six

As Vicky and I stepped into the club the smell of alcohol along with the warm smell of sweaty dancing bodies filled my nose

As Vicky and I stepped into the club the smell of alcohol along with the warm smell of sweaty dancing bodies filled my nose. Vicky and I chose our usual booth to sit in since it gives the best view of the sexy men of course.

"I'll go get drinks you stay here" Vick yells above the music. I took a seat in the booth trying to find someone hot enough to take home with me tonight.

After a few minutes Vicky comes back with drinks and a gorgeous black haired woman next to her. The woman is wearing a red tight plastic dress which shows off her thick thighs, the woman looks around my age and fuck she is gorgeous.

"Anna this is Lina she's um... the girl I fucked last time" Vicky chuckled nervously along with Lina.

"Nice to meet you Anna" Lina greeted "And if you ever need revenge porn I'm your gal" Lina said half joking.

"You wanna join us Lina?" Vicky asked turning her head to Lina.

"Of course" Lina replied, they both sat opposite me and I started to sip on my drink through the straw.

I had never hooked up with a woman before. Vicky and I kissed a few years back but we were both wasted and it would never happen again since she's like a sister to me.

If I was going to experiment with a girl she would need to be experienced and dominant. Lina seemed to tick those boxes by the way she was speaking to me. Her tone was filled with lust and assertiveness.

"So Anna, do you have a boyfriend?" Lina asked me.

"No not really, it's kinda complicated" I strained and she nodded.

"Anna, why don't you fuck Lina and film it for Reid?" I widened my eyes at Vickys words. She was barely on her first drink and already talking nonsense.

"Oh no I couldn't" I smiled awkwardly.

"Oh come on when have you ever been with a girl? never. exactly, go fuck Lina it would be good for you" Vicky whines and all I wanted to do was put tape on her mouth. I love her yet her mouth seems to always piss me off.

"I need more drinks" I groan walking away from the table as quickly as I could. Although the idea of having sex with a girl was something I would never even think of doing it was still intriguing to me but I would definitely need to down a lot more shots to finally convince myself.

After a couple of hours of taking shots and drinking endless amounts of vodka, Vicky left because she was getting horny and it was just Lina and I grinding on eachother on the dancefloor "Wanna get out of here?" She murmured in my ear, still letting me grind on her.

"Mhm yes" I whispered back, Lina grabbed my wrist and led me to what seemed to be the back of the club, I had never been to the back here but it seemed people must use the back for hooking up since there was a bed layed out in one of the rooms.

"Let me set your phone up then I'll eat your pussy" Lina breathed taking my phone and positioning it infront of the bed, Lina slipped her dress off until she was fully naked and her breasts were beautiful. Her nipples were pierced along with her clit.

"Take your dress off and spread your legs on the bed for me" She commanded and I did what she asked slipping my dress off, I went to take off my heels but she stopped me.

"Leave the heels on baby" Lina purred crawling on the bed and I gave her a peek of my shaved pussy waiting for her mouth to be on it.

I spread my legs wider to grant Lina more access and before I could say anything she rammed two fingers inside of me "Fuck" I screamed throwing my head back onto the pillow, Lina pushed her fingers deep inside before pulling them out then repeating that motion over and over again.

"Be a good girl for me Anna" She breathed "Try not to scream too loud" Lina curled her fingers inside of me and I gripped the sheets beside of me desperate for a release.

Lina pulled her fingers out of me and moved her mouth towards my dripping wet pussy "Already so fucking wet, look at this desperate cunt" Lina spits on my pussy, lubricating it then rubbing the saliva around with her four fingers.

She then flicks her tounge on my clit causing my eyebrows to knit together in a moment of pure bliss "Oh yes!" I moaned out "Eat my fucking pussy, oh yeah just like that" I whined.

Lina sucked on my pussy using her mouth and fuck her tounge was skillful. The way her tounge swirled around every part of my pussy was amazing, her hands moved to my thighs gripping onto them and my hands gripped the sheets harder.

I noticed Linas hand reaching down to her own pussy and rubbing it "You're making me so wet Anna" She spoke against my pussy grazing her teeth against my throbbing cunt.

"I'm gonna fucking come" I screamed hitting my climax. Lina swirled her tounge around my pussy licking up every last bit of my cum before pressing one last kiss to my pussy.

"Wanna eat my pussy now?" She whispered and I nodded slowly. I had never eaten pussy before obviously since I had never had sex with a woman before now so I hope I would be good enough. I mean how hard can it be?

Lina spread her legs for me and I crawled to her fresh and wet cunt lightly grazing my tounge over her stimulated clit. Throughout licking and sucking her pussy I made sure to remain eye contact on the camera because I knew Reid was going to watch this.

My eyes focused on the camera as Lina moaned out in pleasure when I sucked her pussy "Just like that baby, oh fuck Anna more" She moaned grabbing the back of my head pushing me down on her soaked cunt.

I made sure to shove my tounge in her hole and as soon as I did that her come came seeping out of her, I licked up every last bit not letting any go to waste and I noticed her legs shaking so I guess I did a pretty good job.

Whilst Lina was coming down from her intense orgasm I rushed over to the camera and shut it off "Are you okay?" I asked Lina who was sprawled out on the bed with her legs still spread wide open.

"You're so good at eating pussy Anna" She breathed "Are you sure you've never done it before?"

"I'm pretty sure" I chuckled nervously slipping my dress back on and I tossed Lina hers to put on.

"Make sure to send that video to the guy you want, he will freak the fuck out when he sees" Lina laughs and sits on the edge of the bed.

I smirk at her and sent the video to Reid without any hesitation. "Oh shit he's gonna go fucking crazy" I laugh sitting on the bed next to Lina and she laughs with me.

A good twenty minutes went by and I finally received a text back from Reid whilst Lina and I were chatting about random shit.

Reid: Is thiz yovr way of saying I turnd yu gay?

Not the answer I was looking for but it will do. I knew he was drunk by his spelling mistakes and if he wasn't drunk he would be way more angry.

Me: No. It's my way of saying she fucked me ten times better than you ever could.

Obviously this wasn't true, Lina did fuck me good but Reid can fuck me so much better.

Reid: You want me to fcking show you how hard I cn fuck you hm? I'll be at youvr place at 12 tomorvow.

Shit.

Thoughts on this chapter?? as a bisexual whore I loved writing this chapter and honestly I would make Lina and Anna have sex every chapter with no Reid but obviously yall are dying for Reid so ig i'll comply🙄🙄