Chapter sixteen

Later that day I was discharged from hospital, Reid drove us to his place which I was comfortable in and he showered me with a ton of kisses when we finally got settled in

Later that day I was discharged from hospital, Reid drove us to his place which I was comfortable in and he showered me with a ton of kisses when we finally got settled in. Normally when he kisses me I can smell alcohol on his breath but this time it was different.

There was no alcohol and there was happy Reid, not angry or moody Reid or drunk reid just smiling Reid who gives me a lot of affection.

"My mom is coming over for dinner tonight, I was watching if you wanted to stay and join?" He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me into his chest.

"It's fine if you don't feel like it I just thought I would invite you" He said tucking a strand of hair behind my ear and I looked at him intently.

"I would love to, your mom is sweet" I smiled and he chuckled moving his eyes down my body.

"Do you want to go home and change?" He asked and I scoffed.

"Do I not look good in this?" I joked and he tilted my chin up with the pad of his finger.

"No" He chuckled "You look beautiful in anything, I just thought maybe you would want to freshen up a little since you were in hospital for quite a while" He explained stroking my waist with his other hand.

"It's fine I'll just take a shower, you want to join?" I looked at him with hopeful eyes.

"I would love to" He pressed a kiss to my forehead.

We headed upstairs and I noticed Reids room was messy as fuck, he had shirts covering the floors, his bed was a mess and his trashcan was filled with beer cans and bottles "How can you live like this?" I asked looking around the messy room.

"I'll clean it, don't worry" I heard him come up behind me and press a kiss to the back of my head and led me into the bathroom.

I stripped out of my clothes slowly when I noticed Reid was watching me the entire time, I threw my bra at his face when he wouldn't look away "I'm keeping this" He said stuffing my lace bra into his blazer pocket.

Reid began undressing himself and I turned around to the shower turning it on and testing the temperature before stepping in and I saw that Reid was now fully naked, he was visibly hard and I have no idea why he's so hard all the time.

He stepped into the shower automatically pressing his chest up against mine and the warm water trickled down my bare skin "You're hard" I whispered peering up at him with innocent eyes.

"I'm always hard around you" He bent down pressing a kiss to my shoulder then trailing kisses up my neck to my ear slightly nibbling on my earlobe "Tell me what you want my princess" He murmured against my skin and my chest heaved at the intense contact.

"I want you" I said honestly standing completely still feeling the softness of his lips on my flesh.

Reid grabbed my waist with both hands and spun me around so I was now facing the shower wall, he placed a palm on my lower back pushing me down so my cheek was pressed against the cold wall and I was bent over.

He smacked my ass and I let out a yelp "You won't be able to fucking breathe after I'm done with you" He murmured and before I could protest he slammed into me with full force.

"Fuck!" I screamed and Reid slapped my ass again pulling himself out and I felt myself being practically ripped open at his brutal movements "Shit Reid" I breathed placing both palms on the wall trying to stop myself from slipping.

The warm water only added to the scene and the way water travelled down my nipples and Reids ripped body only made me want to come more "Don't come until I tell you to" He said gripping my hips tighter.

His movements were rough and harsh, he didn't care how much he was hurting me and I loved it.

"Such a fucking tight little cunt" He grunted and the tip of his cock hit my cervix over and over again with every thrust "You take me so well baby" He murmured slapping my ass again.

"Oh fuck Reid, d-don't stop" I moaned letting him fuck me like I was nothing to him, he pounded into me and the sounds of the water coming from the shower and the noise of our skin slapping together filled the bathroom.

"Right there?" He cooed grabbing my hair into a makeshift ponytail and pulled it back so I was now looking up at the ceiling.

"You like being fucked like a dirty slut don't you? what would your dad say if he knew what a little whore his daughter was?" He groaned and his words only made me clench around him, squeezing his cock which was slipping inside my walls.

"Do that again" He demanded loosening his grip on my hair and I squeezed around him once again, a loud groan flew from his lips and he filled me up with his come, my insides were filled and just as he pulled out of me I reached my climax.

"Yes" I breathed and I felt hot cum run down my legs which was soon washed away by the flowing water.

"You were made for me" Reid murmured in my ear.

After our shower Reid and I got cleaned up and we waited patiently for Reids mom, Aimse, to arrive and she almost came straight away.

Now, Aimee and I are sat at the dining table waiting for Reid to finish cooking dinner, I'm happy Reids new hobby is cooking because I'm a terrible cook.

"Anna would you like some wine? I made it myself actually" Reids mom Aimee asked smiling at me.

Fuck. I have a baby growing inside me I'm not sure I'm supposed to be drinking but I also don't want Aimee to get offended that I won't be drinking her wine.

"Uhm no thankyou" I politely declined and she arched a brow at me, she knows me for being a drinker so she must think it's weird that I'm sat here with a glass of water instead of champagne.

"Are you sure? water does seem quite boring" She chuckled and I shifted in my seat uncomfortably

"I'm okay really, I'm trying to stop drinking so much" I lied taking a sip of my water and I noticed Aimees gaze on me whilst Reid brought the food out  setting it down infront of us.

Reid sat down next to me placing his hand on my lap and finally Aimee stopped looking at me so intensely.

She knows.

And I know she knowwsss...  This chapter is kinda short im sorry but I'm so tireddd but i just felt like uploading <3