Chapter nineteen

Shortly after Reid and I's little moment, Reid headed to the bathroom to freshen up leaving me sat here alone, however he did invite me to go with him to maybe have a quick fuck

Shortly after Reid and I's little moment, Reid headed to the bathroom to freshen up leaving me sat here alone, however he did invite me to go with him to maybe have a quick fuck. But having sex at my bestfriends wedding seemed a little disrespectful to me so unfortunately I turned him down.

I watched all the guests partying on the dancefloor and they looked like they were having fun, I glanced over to Vicky who gave me a wink when Blaine was dancing with her and whispering things in her ear. I rolled my eyes at her and she stuck her middle finger up at me causing me to giggle out loud.

"Having fun?" A mans unfamiliar voice asked, I peered up at him he had dark hair and brown eyes with a clean shaven face. He looked around Reids age and he towered over me even though I was sitting down.

"Uhm yeah" I murmured awkwardly.

"You a friend of Vickys?" He asked pulling out the chair that Reid was sat on and sat down beside me.

"Yeah I was maid of honour actually" I informed him and he quirked a brow making me look to my fingers.

"Ahh I see" He strains  "I'm Liam" The man says grabbing my hand and I flinch at his touch then he places a soft kiss on my knuckles like Reid usually does.

This felt wrong letting another man be so touchy with me but I'd hoped this guy would get the message soon that I didn't want to speak to him or atleast Reid would come and save me.

"Anna" I state my name taking my hand away from his grasp, I finally look into his eyes then his face and realise some of his features are a lot like Reids.

"Short for Anastasia right?" He questioned, tilting his head.

"Yep" I answered and he scans my face for a second and my heart pounds under his intense gaze.

"Are you here with anyone?" He speaks drumming his fingers on the table and I notice his fingers decorated with rings and one of them looks like a ring that Reid owns. Maybe they shop at the same store?

"She is" Reid answers for me standing behind Liam, Liam turns around in his seat and glances at Reid.

"Liam?" Reid furrows his brows and Liam stands up pulling Reid into a manly hug patting his back.

"Fuck Reid, long time no see brother" Liam chuckled and Reid sent me a warning glance and I shrugged my shoulders at him before he pulled away from the embrace.

"I see you've already gotten quite cosy with my girlfriend" Reid remarked.

"Fine peice of ass you got there" Liam looked over at me and winked and in an instant his friendliness was replaced by cockiness and arrogance.

"Talk to her like that again Liam and I will do things that not even you are even capable of" Reid muttered but Liam didn't move a muscle.

"Anna come with me" Reid yanked me out of my seat placing his palm on my back guiding me away from Liam, I turned my head behind me and saw a smirk on Liams face.

"You stay away from him" Reid demanded sliding his hand to my waist and we headed towards the door. He opened it and we were met with the cold winter air and the dark night sky.

"Why?" I asked curiously.

"Liam is bad news, he's a fucking criminal. I didn't tell you about him because I thought he would take you away from me" Reid said and I turned to face him.

"He would never do such a thing" I placed my hand on his cheek and he leaned into my touch "What kind of criminal?"

"He works for some bad people and I don't want you getting involved in any of that" Reid stared deeply into my eyes "Especially when you're carrying our child"

"He didn't seem that bad. He spoke to me nicely until he made that comment about my ass" I chuckled to myself.

"Trust me baby" Reid placed a kiss on my lips and I leaned in to taste him more but he pulled away to say something "He's the worst" Reid said and I yawned covering my mouth with my hand.

"You want to go home?"

"Yeah, but I have to go say bye to Vicky and Blaine first" I said pulling my hand from his cheek and he grabbed my wrist midway

"I'm coming with you" He stated.

"Chill, I'm only saying goodbye" I chuckled but Reids grip on my wrist tightened making me wince "Ow Reid chill the fuck out" I winced again and he loosened his grip sighing heavily.

"I'll be like 5 minutes I won't let Liam talk to me okay?" I raised a brow waiting for his answer "Don't be so grumpy, I'll be right back"

Reid groaned taking a seat on the bench and I went back inside to the warm air greeting me and the sound of the weekend playing on the speakers. I searched for Vicky and Blaine who were standing in the corner laughing and joking with eachother.

"Hey newlyweds" I greeted them and Vicky smiled "I came to say goodbye" I said wrapping my arms around Vicky then high fiving Blaine.

"Did you have a good time?" Blaine asked.

"Of course I did, but enough about me what about you two?"

"Oh my god this is the best day of my fucking life" Vicky squealed wrapping her fingers around my arm "And especially Blaines vows! Weren't they just the sweetest words? and not to mention the cake it tasted so fucking good didn't it?" She jumped up and down and I heard a chuckle come from Blaine.

"You're so cute baby" Blaine chuckled pressing a kiss to Vickys cheek and I moved my eyes away feeling like I was intruding on their intimacy

"Anyway... I should go I'll come by next week Vick. And good luck Blaine she's hard work" I blew a kiss to her whilst I walked away and she snarled at me making me laugh.

I walked out almost to the door until a large hand wrapped around my wrist stopping me from opening the door "Leaving so soon babygirl?" Liam cooed and I turned around meeting his cold and deadly eyes.

"Get your hand off of me" I snapped yanking my hand away from his grasp pulling the knob to open the door but Liam slammed the door shut with his palm on the door.

"I wonder how much my brother would pay if something were to happen to you" He murmured.

"W-what?" I whispered, my heart was pumping at an alarming pace, my palms began to sweat looking in the dark pools of this man.

"You see Anna" He started "My brother has everything, money, a nice house, mom loves him and even some good pussy" He smirks tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"And I have nothing, a shitty apartment, a new woman in my bed everynight and I work for dangerous men" He stated.

"Please don't hurt me" I whispered looking down at the floor.

"If you tell my brother what I just said I'll make sure that little fucker in your stomach dies too, do you understand me?" A tear fell from my eye at his words and he tilted my chin up with his finger.

"Don't cry Anna" He wiped away the tear with his thumb "Everything will be okay soon" He whispers taking his hand away from the door letting me go.

I sped out the door as fast as I could wiping away any stray tears that may have fallen and I noticed Reid still seated on the bench, he looked up when he saw me and stood up.

I ran into his arms making him stumble back a little and I wrapped my arms around his neck "Woah what's wrong?" He said and I nuzzled my face into his neck feeling the sudden urge to cry again.

"Take me home please"