Chapter twenty

The whole car ride home was silent, Anna was fidgeting with her freshly painted nails whilst I was gripping the steering wheel

The whole car ride home was silent, Anna was fidgeting with her freshly painted nails whilst I was gripping the steering wheel. I couldn't help but feel like something happened when she went back inside. Fuck I should've gone in with her.

"Did Liam say something to you?" I asked her hopeful that he didn't hurt her. She's been through so much already, she was assaulted and almost raped, not to mention when I put my hands on her all those years ago and now she's carrying a baby.

Our baby.

"No why?" She said picking at her nails. My jaw ticked, she's hiding something from me.

"You haven't been the same since you came out those doors"

"He didn't say anything I just feel sick and I want to go home like I said" She snapped at me.

"Is it the baby?" I questioned.

"What else would it be" She scoffed slumping down in her seat.

"I don't like that tone" I stated, my jaw ticked once again and my grip on the wheel tightened.

"I don't like that tone" She mocked followed by a giggle. If I wasn't on a busy road right now she would be bent over my lap with her ass bright red covered in my hand prints.

"You're a brat do you know that?" I gripped the wheel even tighter trying to drive home as fast as I could so I could put this little whore in her place.

"Cheer up grumpy, I'm only teasing you" She whispered the last part but I didn't speak.

"Did you realise you called me your girlfriend at the party?" She spoke up.

"Of course I realised. Do you not want to be my girlfriend?" I asked remaining my eyes on the road ahead.

"I do want to be your girlfriend I'm just scared" She said making my eyebrows knit together.

"Scared?" I questioned.

"I don't want it to be like last time, I don't want you to hurt me again, because I love you Reid" She said, her words shattered my heart and I wish I never layed my fucking hands on her that day. She didn't deserve all the pain I caused her and she certainly didn't deserve me.

"Fuck Anna" I shook my head "I would never even think of doing that again. What I did was wrong and my anger took complete control of me, I will never hurt you, I love you so fucking much"

"I love you too"

"Can we take the day off tomorrow?" Anna asked wrapping her arms around my neck, our lips almost touching. My hands found their way to her waist and gave it a light squeeze.

"Of course my love" I murmured "But then you have to work extra hard"

"Easy" She challenged pressing a kiss to my lips, I leaned in to taste her lips more and her tounge entered my mouth.

"Move in with me" I said against her lips and she pulled away from me.

"Move in with you?"

"I don't know why you're so shocked, I asked you the same thing years ago and you said yes" I reminded her.

"What happened to taking things slow" She whispered standing on her tiptoes pressing a kiss to my jaw then my neck.

"I think that changed when this thing came along" I patted her clothed stomach.

"Excuse me it's not a thing it's a baby" She snarled poking my chest playfully.

"So is that a yes?"

"I love my apartment though" She whines and I wrap my arms around her waist pulling her close to my chest.

"So you want me to move into that small apartment with you?" I chuckle stroking her waist with my fingertips, her lips part at my movements yet she still managed to let out a groan at my question.

"No I'm just saying I love it" She shrugged pressing another kiss to my chiselled jaw.

"But you love me more" I smile and she rolled her eyes wrapping her arms around my neck once again.

"Maybe" She murmured, I pressed my lips to hers and she moaned at the contact sliding her tounge around the inside of my mouth standing on her tiptoes trying to move deeper into the kiss.

"Mhm" I groaned exploring her mouth with my tounge, my fingertips pressed into her sides harsher and my eyes filled with hunger.

"More" She demanded against my lips and I grabbed the back of her hair twisting her body around until she was bent on the counter infront with her ass up.

"Fuck me please" She whined and I lifted her dress up showcasing her perky ass on display for my eyes only. She looked so fucking beautiful bent over the counter, a needy mess begging to be fucked like a dirty little whore.

"Such a desperate little girl for daddy" I muttered unzipping my pants grasping my hard cock in my hand. Anna kept shifting her ass close and closer to my dick trying her best to gain friction so I gave her a harsh slap on her cheek causing her to yelp.

"You'll get fucked when I say so" I gritted "Don't be such a greedy whore" I gave her another slap to her ass pressing the tip of my cock to her leaking entrance.

"You want this?" I bent down so my mouth was level to her ear "Tell me what you want"

"I want you inside of me" She breathed out and with that I pushed fully inside her throbbing pussy placing my hand firm on her lower back holding her in place.

I thrusted my cock in and out of her, her ass rippled everytime it came into contact with my pelvic bone and the sounds of her melodic whines filled the kitchen "Are you okay baby?" I breathed. Of course she was pregnant so I still didn't want to hurt her even if she wasn't that far along.

"I'm good" She moaned "So fucking good" She breathed clenching her walls around my cock desperate to be filled with my cum. Anna threw her back in pleasure so I took this as an opportunity to lift her left leg onto the counter so I could fuck her deeper.

"Just like that" She whined as my cock stretched her pretty pussy out causing the vains in my neck to pop out, I felt my forehead begin to sweat and I bit my tounge instead of letting out embarrassing noises with how good she felt.

Everything about her felt amazing her touch, her lips, her hair wrapped around my fist and most importantly, her beautiful pussy.

Anna clenched around me one last time and I couldn't hold it in anymore, her pussy was now filled with my cum. Her back arched and I could tell by a loud moan coming from those pretty lips, she came too.

I lifted her leg off the counter and pressed a kiss to her temple "Jesus" She chuckled grabbing my forearm trying to balance on her own two feet.

"You're always so amazing" I breathed pulling her in for a hug, her arms were wrapped around my neck and I rested my chin on the top of her head.

"I love you so fucking much"