Chapter five

The strong smell of bacon and eggs woke me up from my deep sleep and I opened my eyes to my own bedroom

The strong smell of bacon and eggs woke me up from my deep sleep and I opened my eyes to my own bedroom. How the fuck did I end up in here?

I remember everything from last night. I fell asleep next to Reid but I definitely fell asleep on the couch also who the fuck is cooking bacon and eggs?

I groaned getting up from my bed and headed towards the kitchen to where a shirtless Reid with nothing but black boxers was.

I forgot how sexy he looked half naked. His tattooes were on show scattered all over his toned chest along with his huge arms, he had seemed to have gotten more since I last saw him and he even got more ripped around his stomach.

"How did I end up in my bed and why are you half naked?" I asked and Reid turned his head towards me.

"I carried you in there in the middle of the night, your ass kept rubbing into my dick and I had blue balls" He stated placing bacon onto a plate.

"Had?"

"You said I could use the bathroom"

"Gross" I furrowed my brows.

"Gross?" He scoffed not bothering to look at me"You used to swallo-"

"That's enough" I cut him off. I knew exactly what he was going to say. "Why are you in my kitchen half naked?"

"I figured you would be hungry and my work attire isn't the best to sleep in" He says "Plus it's nothing you haven't already seen" He smirks to himself.

Reid eventually made breakfast and we ate it in silence, the only thing that could be heard was chewing and my foot tapping nervously on the hardwood floor. I notice halfway through my eating Reids intense stare is on me, I try my best to ignore him but it feels like he's burning a hole in my chest.

"Stop staring at me" I laugh but his gaze doesn't shift away from me. Instead he trails his eyes down from my face to my neck then to my breasts which were on show from the thin material of my tank top.

I'm pretty sure my nipples were hard from the cold morning air and he could see right through my top.

"Reid" I snap my fingers in his face snatching his eyes away from my clevage "Stop staring"

"Am I not allowed to look at the most beautiful woman in the world?" He smiles causing me to stand up from my seat.

"I think you should leave, you've spent enough time here anyway" I mutter taking the empty plates into the kitchen, Reid follows me and right when I'm pushed up against the counter he takes this as an opportunity to cage me in using his arm and I turn around to face him.