Chapter thirteen

The desperate little whimpers that left her lips made my cock strain in my pants, the way her lips parted as I fucked her with the toy, god she was the most beautiful thing

After pulling the toy out of her soaking hole and disregarding it on the sheets I gave her a few moments to breathe after she squirted about a dozen times. Of course I wasn't going to let her come tonight, I gave her simple instructions, if she made any noise she couldn't come and yet she made noise. It was harsh but she needed to be taught a lesson.

I dipped a finger in her overstimulated cunt making loud moans spill from her plump lips, her back arched on the bed and I caught a glimpse of her sweaty forehead with her hear sticking to it.

"Such a pretty little girl" I murmured retracting the finger then shoving it back inside stretching her pretty pussy out so she was ready for my cock.

"I'm gonna mess your cunt up so bad you won't be able to sit down for a week" I mumbled taking my finger away from her pussy and unbuckling my slacks along with my briefs. I unbuttoned my shirt slowly and tossed it on the floor.

My eyes wandered to the naked beauty on the bed begging to be fucked "What do you want baby?" I whispered.

"I want you" She said in a light breath.

"What do you want from me hm?" I urged her and she seemed to grow needier and needier as I teased her.

"I want your cock inside me daddy, please" She whined and before she could do anything else I gripped her upper thighs pulling her to the edge of the bed so I could fuck her standing up.

I lined my tip up with her needy little hole and pushed deep inside of her gripping her thighs so her legs stayed wide open for me.

"Shit" She whimpered throwing her head back as I fucked her pussy brutally "Right there" Anna moaned furrowing her brows and forming her mouth into a 'o' shape.

"You're so beautiful when you're getting fucked"
I grunted slamming into her warm pussy "Such a good little whore for me"

Her moans filled the room and I'd hoped her neighbours didn't hear only for her sake, obviously I didn't give a fuck.

"D-don't stop oh my fucking god yes" Her moans were uncontrollable and her hand flew up to rub her clit but I didn't stop her, she wasn't allowed to come so it was only fair I let her do this one act.

She moved her finger on her clit rubbing it vigorously "Don't you dare cum" I growled digging my fingers into her thighs hoping to leave pretty purple bruises across her fair skin.

"Your pussy is fucking strangling my cock fuck" I groaned as her walls clenched around me showing that she was ready to come but before she could I pulled out of her and released all over her chest.

The sight was beautiful, her beautiful sweaty body covered in my cum. Nobody else's.

I grabbed a towel from her bathroom, it could've been an important towel that she used for her hair but I could care less I only wanted to take care of her.

"I need to come" She whispered and I chuckled lowly wiping the remaining spurts of cum off her chest "I feel weak"

"You'll be fine" I finished cleaning her up and pressed a kiss to her forehead "You can take the day off tomorrow"

"What?"

"You've been working so hard and I think you deserve rest" I inform her but she furrows her brows sitting up from the bed.

"I love my job Reid, I'm going." She states picking my shirt off the floor and throwing it over her slim body buttoning the shirt up. She looked so fucking good in my clothes especially when nothing was underneath but a thin pair of panties.

"Fine" I huff. I'm in no mood for arguing. "You can go but I do think you need to rest" I speak softly slipping my briefs back on, I held my hand out for hers and she gladly took it and I lead her towards the kitchen.

"Sit" I ordered reffering to the chair infront of the counter and she complied.

"You're going to cook?" She questioned "At this time?" Anna chuckled. It was the early hours in the morning and we both had to be up for work but I could care less, I wanted to make something for her.

"I'm going to cook yes" I confirmed and she hummed "And you get the pleasure of watching me then eating whatever I make"

"I love eating what you make" She murmured and the words sounded dirty on her tounge almost like she meaned it to sound that way.

"Yeah?" I smirked.

"Oh yes" She said back and I shook my head of any dirty thoughts of her, her little games don't work on me. She needed to come and that's what she was trying to get me to let her do.

"Watch and learn angel" She observed me as I gathered all the ingredients I needed which was pasta. Although it was an easy thing to make it still made me feel happy when she watched me with those beautiful blue eyes cooking for her.

Eventually I placed the pasta in the pan with boiling water and we had a couple of minutes to spare as I waited for the pasta to boil "Are you enjoying this?" I asked as I looked up she was grinning to herself.

"Mhm a half naked, sexy man cooking just for me? I love it" She beamed and I leaned foward on the counter close to her face.

"I love when you watch me, so fucking hot watching your eyes wander"

I saw her cheeks light up a shade of pink and she was caught of guard by my husky voice. My cock was practically begging for her at this point but I couldn't let her come.

She slowly got up from her seat walking around the counter until she stood before me she trailed a finger down my chest until she reached my clothed cock "You know" She started "You won't let me come but that doesn't mean I can't shove your cock in my mouth" She whispered cupping my bulge and I groaned.

If it wasn't for the intense pleasure of her small hand on my crotch and those dirty words spilling from her lips I would've bent her over the counter right now and spanked her perky ass for being so blunt with me.

"Hm I guess you're right princess"

This chapter is kinda boring to me but oh wellll also yall make me so happy with ur comments and I read EVERY single one and i try to reply but just know im a very forgetful person but thankyouuu for all the support <33

I also have a new mafia story in the works yipeeeeee not to toot my own horn but it's amazing so far!