59. ♡ Zip it up ♡

Warning: Mature Content

"I guess I zipped it up in vain"

•°*"˜˜"*°•♥●•٠٠•●♥°*"˜˜"*°•

The night before the wedding Daniella woke up in the middle of the night due to familiar voices ringing outside.

She crept on her feet and looked out of the window.

"For you?", she saw Ron standing in front of Harry, who had a backpack in his hand, "You think Mad-Eye died for you? You think George took that curse for you? You may be the Chosen One, but this is whole lot bigger than that. It's always been bigger than that"

Daniella noticed Harry hesitating really hard. He kept silent for a moment. "Come with me", he said at last.

"What?!", Ron said as his his eyes widened, "And leave Hermione and Dani? I thought you loved my sister, mate", he cocked a brow at Harry.

"Of course I do!", exclaimed Harry and when Ron shushed him, he checked the windows of the house, which caused Dani to sit down quickly and hide.

"Of course I do...", Harry repeated quietly, "I still don't want anyone to risk, especially Dani"

"Neither I nor you wouldn't last two days without them", said Ron, "Besides, you've still got the trace on you. We've still got the wedding"

"I don't care about wedding. I'm sorry. No matter whose it is, I have to start finding the Hocruxes-

Bang!

Dani abruptly whipped around when she heard a loud bang from behind and saw that it was just Hermione's book, that fell from her bed.

Dani sighed in relief when none of her roommates woke up. She put her slippers on and carefully opened the door before leaving the room and quietly heading downstairs.

"Thanks for knocking some sense into me", she heard Harry say as he and Ron were just behind the front door.

Ron opened the door and two boys stopped in their tracks when they stood face to face with Daniella, who crossed her arms over her chest and stared back at them.

"Good luck", whispered Ron to Harry and dashed away into his room.

"You heard us?", Harry asked uncertainly.

"I did", Dani nodded and walked out of the house, closing the door behind her. She sat down on the stairs and Harry, following her actions, sat close to her.

"I thought you wouldn't like to leave", she said in a low voice.

"You perfectly know that I never wanna leave you, love", Harry sighed sadly, "But I feel like I have to do something already"