55. ♡ I think I love her ♡

"I think I love her

"I think I love her...You understand me, right?"

•°*"˜˜"*°•♥●•٠٠•●♥°*"˜˜"*°•

"It's easy for them to get to you. You are bloody lucky you weren't killed", Hermione scolded Harry as the two of them walked down the hall and the bushy-haired girl read a new copy of the Daily Prophet, "You have to realize who you are"

"I know who I am, Hermione, alright?", Harry snapped. He then glanced at her, "Sorry", he mumbled.

They rounded the corner and paused at the sight of Ron and Lavender snogging on the window sill.

"Excuse me, I have to go vomit", Hermione said before walking off quickly.

Harry looked after her and then continued to walk. In the direction of Dumbledore's office.

Meanwhile, Daniella, Ginny and Luna were walking around the castle and chatting about all and nothing.

"What do you think about that Lavender?", Ginny asked her sister after they passed the couple, who were still as though eating each other's faces.

"Well...", Daniella began thoughtfully, "She is clingy as fuck", she said as Ginny and Luna nodded in agreement, "But I think Ron is a git in their situation"

"Why?", Luna asked, looking back at Ron and Lavender.

"I don't know if Lavender is truly in love with our dear brother, but she, at least, really likes him", Dani continued, "And Ron just wanted to experience how it is to be in a relationship since he complained about being single"

"He is so oblivious and can't see Hermione being head over heels for him", Ginny said slightly shaking her head.

"Yeah", Dani sighed, "So now Ron is using Lavender and can't break up with her"

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

When it was time for dinner Hermione, Ron, Harry and Daniella sat at the Gryffindor table.

"So, what did Dumbledore want from you?", Hermione questioned Harry, trying not to look at Lavender, who just blew a kiss to Ron from another side of the table, and he cracked an awkward smile at her.

"He showed me the memory", Harry said filling up his plate, "Voldemort asked Slughorn  about something years ago and he went mad about it, telling he had no idea about whatever Voldemort asked"

"And?", Hermione raised a brow at him.

"And I need to collect this memory from Slughorn", Harry sighed heavily and stuffed his mouth with sausages.

"He loves you", Ron said, waving an airy forkful of fried egg, "Won't refuse you anything, will he? Not his little Potions Prince. Just hang up after class and ask him"