58. ♡ How could I leave you? ♡

"How could I leave you, Harold?"

•°*"˜˜"*°•♥●•٠٠•●♥°*"˜˜"*°•

"Our world has, perhaps, raced no greater threat than it does today. But I say it to our citizenry, we, our ever servants, will continue to defend your liberty and repel the forces that seek to take it from you. Your ministry remains strong", The radio buzzed.

"He pisses me off as hell", groaned Fred, turning off the radio.

"Maybe we should throw it out of the window?", suggested George mischievously.

"Don't you dare!", exclaimed Mrs. Weasley from the kitchen.

Meanwhile, Daniella and Ginny were resting in their room upstairs, laying on Dani's bed.

Dani put her head on Ginny's chest and the red-headed girl plopped her head down on the pillow.

"Why are you so sad?", Ginny asked, running her fingers through Dani's hair.

"Dunno", Dani shrugged and sighed heavily.

"But something is definitely bothering you", Ginny went on, sounding like a psychologist who was trying to find out her patient's problem.

Daniella kept silent for a moment, processing for herself what was the main reason for her gloomy mood. She realized that there were plenty of reasons but the main one she knew for sure.

"I miss him", she whispered, fidgeting with a golden necklace on Ginny's neck.

"Who?"

"Harry", Dani replied very quietly, closing her eyes.

"You'll go to get him soon", Ginny assured, looking down at her sister.

"I don't even know when exactly", Dani said.

"I'm sure Hermione will be here soon"

When Dani opened her eyes again, she took a look at the necklace in form of a pumpkin, she had been playing with.

"Beautiful necklace, Gin", she complimented.

"Yeah"

"Where did you get it?", Daniella questioned, looking up at her.

"Luna gave it to me", said Ginny, as her mouth scratched into the warmest smile.

"Oh god. I'm so sorry", Daniella exclaimed sitting up on the bed, "I'm complaining about Harry when you haven't seen Luna either"

"Don't worry, that's okay", Ginny sent her a smile. Two of them sat in front of each other now with crossed legs. "At least I could send her letters and you couldn't do even those little things"

Knock knock

"Come in", Ginny said loudly and the door swung open, revealing their bushy-haired friend with a bag in her hand.