52. ♡ Just a game ♡

"It was just a game"

•°*"˜˜"*°•♥●•٠٠•●♥°*"˜˜"*°•

The day after Gryffindor won against Slytherin and the celebrating party, Daniella awoke on Sunday morning and saw Lavender and Parvati crawled over the beds deeply in their sleep. However Hermione's bad was empty...that wasn't a surprise, though.

Dani got ready and headed down long halls to the Great Hall. Big wooden doors were wide open as usual and she entered seeing Gryffindor's table being almost empty since everyone was probably still recovering after the heavy party they had last evening.

At the table were several people who didn't attend the party at all and Hermione and Harry. They sat opposite of each other with Harry's back facing the entrance.

They seemed to be in a deep conversation about something while Hermione looked quite irritated. Daniella thought that they were probably talking about Ron and approached them.

She wanted to scare Harry from the back but stopped in her tracks when she heard what they were arguing about, being still unseen by Harry and Hermione.

"Are you serious right now!?", Hermione spat with her eyes wide

"Come on", Harry said casually, taking a sip from his goblet, "I've never loved Daniella. It was just a game"

Daniella's heart broke into a million pieces. She felt as though someone just thrust a knife right into her chest...

She didn't even notice how several huge tears dropped from her blue eyes, which were filled with joy just a moment ago.

She locked eyes with Hermione at last as the brunette quickly sent a disgusted look at Harry and harshly got up from her seat. She immediately ran after Dani when the girl sprinted away from there.

Daniella didn't see where she was running. She just ran...tripping over her shoes occasionally and blubbering uncontrollably.

"Dani!", Hermione panted trying to catch up with her friend, "Wait please!"

But Dani didn't hear anything around her being lost in her own thoughts. She burst into the open door and sank down the wall, hugging her legs, with her head on her knees.

"Dani...", Hermione said softly, coming into the room, which happened to be the girl's Lavatory.

She sat down next to Daniella and her eyes stared watering just at the sight of the girl near her.

"What-what did I-I do wrong?" Dani managed to say between her loud sobs with her voice being muffled.

"Nothing", Hermione said assuredly and put her arms around Daniella as she put her head on the bushy-haired girl's shoulder, wetting Hermione's robes with her tears. "You did nothing wrong..."