51. ♡ Make it up for me ♡

Warning: Mature Content

"Anyway, I think you can make it up for me now "

•°*"˜˜"*°•♥●•٠٠•●♥°*"˜˜"*°•

The Gryffindor team walked out of the changing room and onto the pitch to tumultuous roars and boos. One end of the stadium was solid red and gold. The other, a sea of green and silver. Many Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws had taken sides too.

Daniella's eyes stopped on the side of the stands where people cheered for Gryffindor, and she saw two very familiar faces...

"Harry! Look!", she said pointing at two people with the widest grin on her face

Harry followed her gaze and noticed Cedric and Cho waving at the two, smiling and cheering loudly.

"What is Cedric doing here?", Harry asked loudly over the roars

"Dunno!", Dani said waving eagerly at the couple.

When they came to the middle of the field, Harry stepped up to Madam Hooch, the referee, who was standing to release the balls from the crate.

"Captains shake hands", she said, and Harry had his hand crushed by the new Slytherin captain, Urquhart. "Mount your brooms. On the whistle...three...two...one!"

The whistle sounded, Harry and the others kicked off hard from the frozen ground, and they were away.

Harry soared around the perimeter of the grounds, looking around for the Snitch and keeping one eye on Harper, who was zigzagging far below him. Then a voice that was serenely different to the usual commentator's started up.

"It's Dean Thomas with the Quaffle," said a mild voice. "He then passes to Daniella Weasley. Daniella reverse passes to Thomas again"

"Quaffle is back in the hands of Daniella. She is a very good player, and person herself"

Harry stared down at the commentator's podium. Surely nobody in their right mind would have let Luna Lovegood commentate? But even from above, there was no mistaking that long, dirty-blonde hair, nor the necklace of butterbeer corks...Beside Luna, Professor McGonagall was looking slightly uncomfortable, as though she was indeed having second thoughts about this appointment.

"Oh no, Daniella dropped the Quaffle after getting hit by a Bludger from the
Slytherin Beater Vincent Crabbe. She looks very angry"

Daniella glared at Crabbe rubbing her shoulder.

"You okay?", she heard from above.

Harry just dove in the air to the girl with a worried expression on his face.

"Yeah", she said loudly. Harry nodded and continued looking for the Snitch.

"The Slytherin Chaser- I forgot his name...He's attempting the first goal and Ronald Weasley is the Keeper for Gryffindor this year and Ginny and Daniella's brother, you see... He looks really confident, I think he's going to save it...