28. ♡ Proud of my boyfriend ♡

"No

"No. Just very proud of my boyfriend, you know"

•°*"˜˜"*°•♥●•٠٠•●♥°*"˜˜"*°•

You know that feeling when you seem to be still in your sleep but can already sense some things that happen around you? Daniella knew about it not by hearsay. Since the dorm she lived in was on the sunny side, early in the mornings the sun shone pretty brightly into their room.

Dani rubbed her eyes when she felt that the curtains were just opened and vivid sun rays began to blind her.

The first thing she saw after opening her eyes was a fully dressed Hermione right in front of her. The next moment she heard Harry groaning while looking for his glasses on the nightstand, "Blimey, Hermione", he rasped.

"What? Get up or we all will be late because of you two", she said sternly.

"Give us some time please...", Dani said slowly, hardly forming words into sentences.

"You have twenty minutes before breakfast", The bushy-haired girl said at once and with that, she left the dorm.

"Well, good morning", Dani said, turning to Harry with a little smile, "How are you feeling?"

"Quite alright", he replied and pressed a kiss to her temple, "I don't know how you do it but when we sleep together my sleep is always dreamless"

Daniella shrugged and stood up to get ready for the day.

When they were ready and went downstairs hand in hand, they saw Ron and Hermione standing there and reading something at the common-room noticeboard, where a large new sign had been put up.

GALLONS OF GALLEONS!

Pocket money failing to keep pace with your outgoings?

Like to earn a little extra gold?Contact Fred and George Weasley, Gryffindor common room,for simple, part-time, virtually painless jobs.

(We regret that all work is undertaken at the applicant's own risk.)

"They are the limit", said Hermione grimly, taking down the sign, which Fred and George had pinned up ewer a poster giving the date of the first Hogsmeade weekend, which was to be in October, "We'll have to talk to them, Ron"

Ron looked positively alarmed, "Why?"

"Because we're prefects!", said Hermione, as they climbed out through the portrait hole, "It's up to us to stop this kind of thing!"

"And you, Dani.", she said turning on the blonde girl, whose eyes widened out of surprise.

"What about me?", she asked puzzled.