16. ♡ If you break her heart ♡

"If you break her heart we will break your nose, got it?"

•°*"˜˜"*°•♥●•٠٠•●♥°*"˜˜"*°•

Days till the Ball could be counted on fingers, and someone was excited about it, someone disappointed. Those, who had already found a date were happily attending classes and chatting or walking with their future dance partners. However, those who were still alone, looked at other students with dates with a clear jealousness in their eyes and waited and hoped that soon enough they'd find a person for the Ball, who they'd go with as well.

But our main character wasn't sad or gloomy. Daniella was shining with joy and excitement every time she noticed a glimpse of her favorite The Boy Who Lived.

Almost nothing changed in their communication, except for occasion glances and smiles out of nowhere in the halls or in the classes.

Hermione was also one of those girls, who had found a date. A few days ago, she told Dani that Viktor Krum had asked her to the Ball, and Daniella had to pretend that she was absolutely surprised and impressed even though she, of course, had already known about it.

For Hermione every class was great and interesting but for Dani it was a bit different. She couldn't stand the fact that Snape was unsatisfied with almost everything Harry, Ron, Hermione or Dani were doing.

But even this circumstance couldn't worsen her bright mood.

On one of the weekdays they all had a studying period in the Great Hall with Professor Snape.

Daniella was sitting between Fred and George. She always wanted to have an older brother but in her CR she was the only child. And probably because of this fact she tried to spend as much time as possible with Fred and George during her free time and when she didn't hang out with the trio. The twins didn't mind it at all since she was a dear little sister for the two of them.

Harry, Ron and Hermione were sitting on the opposite side of the three, and Daniella noticed Harry glancing at her occasionally again, which wasn't missed by George, who seemed to notice that, "He can't rip his eyes off you, little", he whispered into her ear.

"Who?", Dani asked, pretending that she didn't know who he was talking about.

"Don't play dumb, I saw you looking at him too", George chuckled and winked at her. Daniella just rolled her eyes playfully and continued to work on her assignment.

When the girl was finally done, she decided to sit still and to wait for someone from her friend group.

"At this rate, I will be the only one without a date", Ron said and Snape immediately pushed his head down aggressively with his hand.

Daniella, the twins and Harry stuffed their laugh while Ron wasn't too pleased, and he rubbed the back of his head.

"Well, me and Neville", he continued.