43. ♡ Main love interest ♡

"Alright, your main love interest actually missed you, Harry Potter"

•°*"˜˜"*°•♥●•٠٠•●♥°*"˜˜"*°•

The first month of summer went smoothly;

Sirius was announced as an innocent man and everyone knew who really betrayed Lily and James Potter.

The Daily Prophet published a big article about Sirius Black...He couldn't be happier.

Dumbledore allowed Harry to live with Sirius. It was as though Harry was dreaming when he gathered all his things that were at Dursleys and moved to his godfather.

Daniella spent June at the Borrow just like the last one. She and Ginny finally played Quidditch freely and two girls made up their minds to try out for chasers this year.

Fred and George spent almost every day at their joke shop, sometimes coming back home.

One day, when it was time for dinner, Mrs Weasley, Ron, Daniella and Ginny settled at the table and Mr Weasley entered the house.

"Hello", he said but something seemed off in his tone

"Hi", they chorused

Mr Weasley took off his coat and sat at the head of the table. His eyes fell on Daniella.

"Is something wrong?", she asked nervously

"Well...", he began uncertainly and everyone forgot about the food in front of them, paying their full attention to Arthur.

The red-headed man reached for his bag and took out a new copy of Daily Prophet.

He handed it to Daniella.

She took the paper from him glancing at everyone, and then bent down to read.

In the middle of the front page was a big picture of Daniella. She had no idea where they took it from.

She looked back at Mr Weasley, "Should I read it aloud?", she asked quietly

But before he could answer, "Yes", said Ginny, Ron and Mrs Weasley impatiently.

"Alright", she said and started reading the article.

Daniella Weasley.

"Girl With Visions or Girl That Was Brought Back To Live"

A daughter of Arthur Weasley who works at the ministry and more interesting, the main love interest of famous Harry Potter.

About one month ago, when the 'Chosen One' and his friends broke into the Ministry of Magic and fought You-Know-Who, Daniella Weasley accompanied her boyfriend as well.