Chapter 24: Intermisson

What is truth?

It was a matter of what's real?

If so, what is real?

Real is a matter of what you believe.

╒◖═══════════════════════◗╕

Time can fly by real fast especially when Indra was around Ravi.

His Sol was always near him though, barely two feet apart. Yes, he is going to ignore the fact that Ravi had to attend his class for an hour without him.

To put it simply, Ravi was his treasure. And nobody hurt what belonged to Indra. Vise verse to Ravi as well.

His classmates aren't too fond of that though, he's not the best with social cues but he knows that some of his classmates don't favor his soulmate.

Well it's not like their opinion matters to him and it doesn't matter to Ravi either. Only his best treasures have a word in the working of his thought process. Like Ravi, the twins, his parents or Katsuki.

If someone has a problem with it, it sucks to be them. Ravi, Valentin, his Sol was first before any of them were born. He was the one of the first people to be in his family. Ravi will and has always been a part of his family.

Doesn't matter if it's official, yet. If they could be together back in their past lives, they would be together until the end. If one of them was dragging the other to hell, oh well, they will be together even then.

His Sol is his precious treasure.

No one can take that away from him.

◖═══════════════════════◗
Ravi's POV

Olena Ravi is- well, quite an eccentric person.

He does what he likes, doesn't give shits nor fucks to just anybody.

He also has a great poker face. It's hard to decipher his emotions. He might be smiling, but only God and his closest friends know what's inside his thick-skull head. It could arson for heaven sake!

If you're lucky enough, he might show you his true self.

But it also comes with great responsibility.

'Cause Olena Ravi isn't an angel. Wounds heal overtime, but scars remain. His mental scars are still there, it just needs more time to heal.

Now unlike his Luna, he can pick up social cues for the most part. He can tell Luna's classmates don't like him, but not to the extent of hating him yet.

What does he do with that information? He fucks with the class even more like flirting to Luna in front of 'em. He doesn't give two shits about their feelings.

Now, together with Luna, all he can think about is, Mizuki Indra, I love you. By all rights, he is his. He would have never leave you. Not in a million years, not for anything.

They might be trapped as Luna's treasure, sure, but that doesn't mean that they're at the top of his treasure. Actually, most of the class isn't even on top of Luna's treasure either!

Two dragons claiming things without ever checking what they have. Very interesting, eh, if Luna wants to keep them who is he to stop his soulmate?

Luna needs to be more selfish just like he is. Not the dangerous selfishness but the general one. His soulmate barely had anything to claim something of his own.