Chapter 2: Young Life

'From what I can gather in the game session we had was; this body acted like his father, liked to sleep and wander off in thought most of the time.'' He thought as the nurse helped him get ready to sleep.

"Thank you sir." He said to the nurse. You should always be polite to everyone.

"No, it's just my job,Indra-chan." Replied the nurse with a smile and with that the man left the room.

He wandered off in thought as he tried to sleep. He had his eyes closed.

'I noticed that the father of this body is a fusion of Suna, Akaashi and Shirabu. The mother on the other hand is like Reí and Kageyama. More importantly, my situation here in the hospital. I'm gonna be stuck here for two to three days for observation. That's gonna be so boring, maybe I can learn Hiragana or something.'

With those final thoughts he drifted off to sleep. The next day came soon enough and the medical workers started checking him again for any side effects of the injury. He found that he was in a coma for two days, which was surprising for him. He was correct in his assumption that it was going to be a boring stay in the hospital.

The doctors had found that his procedural memories were not affected. He just had trouble remembering basic words or objects but could due to the fact that Indra didn't know much Japanese.

The doctors soon were certain he recovered more or less and was safe to go home. Now he and the parents were with doctors for the final checkup.

The family wore similar clothes to each other for some reason. The woman wore a blue and white dress while the father wore a blue shirt and white pants. Their son wore a blue shirt and white shorts. They also wore similar brown shoes.

"Mizuki-kun is fine for now but it's recommended that he have a device to note down events. Because he is so young, it's better if he starts to socialize with his peers. Do you have any questions?" The doctor said with tired eyes.

"Yes, what if he has trouble with his education?" The father replied with a troubled look.

"It is better if you take that up with his teachers once he starts school but we recommend that he get a teacher who is a specialist for those who have memory issues. Right now, he can start learning from patterns and hands-on activities. Any more questions, sir?" The doctor replied to the worried parent.

Both parents looked at each other for a moment before coming to answer. Indra was just being carried in his father's arms with a deadpan face.

"No, thank you for your service and taking care of our son." Said the mother as both parents bowed to the doctors in the room.

'Do they have couples telepathy ? Either way I should thank the doctors for taking care of me.' He thought.

Suddenly a child's voice said, "Thank you!", as he nodded his head to the doctors. Be polite.

Soon, the small family was leaving the hospital. Several people saw them walking past them causing them to be blinded for a second. While the family was not smiling, they were very beautiful.

<Timeskip>
They arrived at a nice looking car, he thinks, he doesn't know much about cars. The mother buckles him in the car, as she gets in the driver seat with the father next to him.

The atmosphere in the car was awkward to say the least. They barely talked in the car, just some talk between the parents.

As he was lost in his thoughts about how he tripped on a pencil that one time in his old life, as the car stopped. He was confused for a second before realizing they probably stopped at their home or something, as the parents were leaving the car. His father helped him out the car and carried him to the location of a house.