Chapter Twenty-Three: Greetings

He woke up in the arms of someone.

Valentin, well, Ravi now.

Huh, it really wasn't a dream.

He thought that yesterday was just a cruel dream. A dream that kept his hopes up before crushing it to hell. Not the first time something like that would happen.

Sol looks very beautiful. He always does.

Valentin doesn't have his brown curly hair anymore, he has black choppy hair. He's still as tall as ever though. The only thing that connected the two was his brown eyes.

His brown eyes shined with such love. It made him feel warm and happy.

Ah, right he has school. After waking up Ravi, he gets ready for school. He puts on his uniform, washs up, and eats breakfast.

He's lounging around the main living room laying against Ravi, "Luna?"

"Hm?"

"Do ya have gloves?" Right, Sol needs some to block out his quirk if he uses it accidentally.

He thinks for a second before responding, "Uh, we should, I think. It should be in one of the bathrooms or you can ask Hans for some."

Sol's face deadpanned at his answer, "Bathroom? Which one, there's like a hundred of 'em."

"One of the hall bathrooms."

"Ah, yes, very specific."

"You ask a person who doesn't even know north, south, west or east. Whatcha expect?" He replied with a tired but deeply fond sigh.

"Actually—... I don't know."

"Idiot."

"Says that person who gets lost in their home." Ravi retorted,

"Says the person that tried to stuff bread down his throat when he was 'bout to get jumped then prompted threw up."

"We don't mention that!" There was a moment of silence before both of them laughed like regular teenagers having fun. Their earrings made bell noises as they laughed.

Looking towards him, Ravi rubbed the back of his neck and a bright smile lit up his face, "I really miss this!"

A small smile made its way to his face, "Mm, it's nice."

"Well! I'm off to find some gloves! Just give me a few minutes, I'll be back." Ravi reassured him.

"Mm, come back soon, don't get too lost."

"Kay!" He watched Ravi back getting smaller and smaller. He waited for the other to come back like he promised. It wasn't long before he arrived again.

"Hello, I'm back! Hans said we only have some art gloves available. But their quirk-canceling!"

'Quirk-canceling? Oh.'

"Those gloves are the ones my parents worked on."

"Hm, do your parents work with quirk-canceling clothing items or somethin'?" Ravi questioned, he already knew about his parents' jobs in the fashion industry.

"Mm, they do. It's mainly for children who can't control their quirks yet but they also work with general audiences."

"That's smart! Did they have somethin like this in canon? Eh, probably not."

"Right? This world doesn't seem so.. intelligent." He tried to pick a word that isn't insulting but the world he got reincarnated into is very idiotic.

"Just call 'em stupid!" Still his Sol is always so blunt about his word choices.