Turtle (Bonus Chp.)

I AM GOING TO JUST APOLOGIZE FOR THE WAIT OF THIS! 6 MONTHS! I PROMISED ONE AND I NEVER DID IT! SORRY EVERYONE, HERE YA GO! BONUS CHAPTER NUMBER 1!

(Ps: I might do doodles at some point and put them here)

Amber was walking down a path in front of Mondstadt.

"Not much trouble today! Looks like I can take it easy!" She smiled to herself. She then sighed.

"Wonder what everyone is doing today." She muttered to herself, stretching, walking back. As she was, she kicked something. She looked down to see what she had kicked.

"Oh..." She said...

Diluc walked into the Favonious HQ with a file in his hands. He knocked on Jean's door, then opened it.

"Hey—" He was saying before Jean quickly jumped up. She was standing in front of her desk, turned to something on it.

"D-Diluc!?" She asked.

"Yeah!? I come here every day! Why is this a surprise!?" Diluc asked. Jean sighed.

"N-Nothing. I was just really focused." Jean replied. Diluc walked over.

"What's there?" He asked. Jean turned to the object in her desk. It was a turtle shell.

"I was... f-fixing it. Amber brought it in." Jean said, leaning down to work on it more. A bit of it's shell was broken. However, it was still alive.

"Oh." Diluc said, placing the file on the desk. He also leaned over towards the turtle. The two were barely inches away as Jean placed a small bandaid.

"I'll go get slime. I know a way to fix it." Diluc said, turning away.

"What!? You do?" Jean asked, surprised. Diluc stopped at the door.

"Yeah. I had a pet turtle myself actually. I'm not only a bird person." Diluc replied. Jean stared at him for a second. He turned and left again. Jean just stared at the nothing there.

"Huh. He had one too." She said, turning back to the turtle. It was still in its shell, probably scared. Jean pet the shell.

"It's alright! I'm trying to fix you!" She said. The turtle didn't move. She sighed.

"I need slime!" Diluc shouted, standing at the General Goods store.

"Eh? W-We don't have any..." The woman said.

"I need slime!" Diluc shouted, standing at Good Hunter.

"Sorry... we don't have any..." Sara said.

"I-I need slime." Diluc said, standing in front of the Souvenir store.

"We never had any." The woman said. Diluc sighed as he made his way towards the front gates. This just showed how little he shopped at Mondstadt.

"Time to get my own." He said...

The turtle came out. Jean quickly watched as it looked around.

"Hi!" Jean smiled. The turtle went back quickly. Jean's smile disappeared.

"Maybe you'd rather go out for a walk. Wanna?" She asked. The turtle didn't move.

"Great!" She smiled, thinking she knew exactly what the turtle had said.

"How?" Diluc asked. He was standing in Windrise.

"There's usually tons of slime here. Where did they all go!?" He asked himself. He looked around more. No Dendro slimes anywhere. No Hydro or Cryo by the stream either.