"Yeah. I fell asleep on the floor I think." I said.

"Actually, all your energy gave out and caused you to faint." She said.

"Oh." I said as I looked down at my lap.

"Well, it a good thing you were brought in. We put you on an iv treatment allowing you to get all the vitamins and minerals you have not been having to get back in your system. I also believe yesterday you threw up your breakfast?" She asked. I turned my head to her in a really quick moment. How did she know that?

"How did you know that?" I asked confused.

"I was informed about it." She answered simply.

"No one knew. How? Why did it happen?" I asked.

"Your body was not adjusted to food after not having for such long time that you will have to ease into eating food again. Besides pancakes with chocolate and maple syrup is a lot of sugar intake your body couldn't handle." She told me. I breathed in deeply as I tried to pant a little. How dd she know all this? Some one must have told her. Who knew so much about me?

"We will begin treatment and the nurse will come in every few minutes to change the iv and then give you something to eat." She said.

"Thank you." I said as I nodded. After she left I turned my head to Damon.

"She knew so much. How?" I asked Damon.

"Why didn't you eat? Was it because of Stefan?" he asked ignoring my question.

"No. Stefan had nothing to do with it. I was feeling sad and gloomy and I just didn't feel like eating." I said.

"I lost you twice Diana. I didn't plan on losing you again." Damon said sadly.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused, "How did you lose me twice?" there was a time it was once.

"The devil bought you. Forced you into marriage took you away from us. I lost the one thing that kept me stable through my dark days. If you had starved yourself further and had actually would have died you would have been dead and I would never be able to reach you again. It already hurts that you are not at home but, gone forever?" Damon asked as he shook his head and looked down at his lap.

"I am sorry. I know it is hard. I found it hard and I remember how death wouldn't have mattered to me after I was gone but, it would left everyone around me broken. Dad, Mom, Bill, you, Mia, Cami, Kira. I am sorry I didn't think about keeping myself alive." I said.

"Well, I am glad you learnt your lesson. Because trust me everyone would have been broken no doubt. Except Stefan of course." Damon said.

"Yeah." I said sadly. Why did I feel bad about it? I mean remember it quite clearly how he kissed Kylie right in front of me. How he was seeming in love because he was still seeing her. If he loved her why didn't he marry her. Why me? If he was coming to see Kylie in New York when he also was visiting me to make the wedding plans. Why? Didn't it break her heart seeing him get married to me? What if they were already married and I was his second marriage. What if Kylie knew that he was using me as leverage to take your Bill's company. What if she knew his plans to ruin us because we couldn't pay our debt? What is she knew our marriage was indeed a joke to him? What if our marriage was entirely fake? Was it really officially done or did he trick us into thinking it was real until he gets his money and then make me go through all the pain because he knew all of it was not real? Was the ceremony done by an unregistered Pastor? Why did come after me after kissing her? Why did he pull me close? He was so confusing it made me want to cry out of frustration.

"Diana? Diana? Diana! Are you okay?" I snapped out my daze as I looked at a slightly panicked Damon.

"What happened?" I asked confused.