"Exactly, she isn't that good either. She looks starved and poor." The first one said.

"Anyway the only competition that Dove has is coming soon." The second one said.

"I want to stay away from her wrath when she does come." The first one said.

"It will be hilarious to see her flirt with all the others male models to make Mr. Black jealous." The second one said. I heard the door open as the laughter in their voice faded. They had left and I was thinking about who was this she who was Dove's reason to be jealous. I walked back out and this time went into my office. I found Dove walking in to my office after a little while.

"Within the next two days the Kristen project will come up and I would like you read these files to get up to date." She said as she handed me a few files. I browsed through them and told them I will be ready.

She swayed her hips and walked off as flipped her hair. I rolled my eyes and closed the door. I sighed as I stared at the files in front of me.

My phone began ringing and it was Bill calling me. I smiled and picked up the phone.

"Hey Bill!" I said excitedly. I have not talked any of my family members in such a long time.

"Hey honey! I wanted to share some good news with you." He said.

"Oh! What is it?" I asked.

"Well there are two. The first one is that Stefan asked for Damon to come assist on some kitchen appliances problems his company was facing." He said.

"Oh yes. Our specialists were reaching a few dead ends. It will be good if he comes. I am so excited to see him." I said as I smiled.

"We are all glad and relieved that we have an opportunity to bring home to you in some way. Now, the second good news is that we have paid altogether 19 million pounds. Soon we will be able to pay a full 13 million pounds and you will be free." He said excitedly. I smiled sadly at my lap. I was happy that soon I would be able to leave from here. But, I was still in a way sad that I would leave the life I had here. You have no life here. You work and don't go out with your friends. The only people you are close to hear is Maria and Alan. A voice in my head told me and it was right. I shook away the sad thoughts I felt.

"That really is great! I can't wait to come back home." I informed him.

"What? Yes I will be right there." I heard Bill say.

"Okay honey. I wanted to share the news with you. I have got to go to meeting. Talk soon. Bye, Love you." He said.

"Love you too." I said and hung up the phone.

I began working on the file and read through it. The Kristen project was a jewellery line that was being opened. There was a few headshots of the model. She was really pretty. She had light blue eyes. Blonde hair that was not the platinum colour that Dove had and she had blush pink lipstick. Her smile made her show off a set of perfectly white teeth. She looked like a girl Stefan would definitely have gotten in bed with. Her entire look made her worthy of being the face of any product no doubt. I sighed as I finished up for the day and headed home. I was waiting for Alan when I heard Iris's voice.

"Hey Diana. We are going to The Barrel do you want to join us?" Iris asked. I wanted to say no because Stefan's rules but, I thought through it. He would have gone to see one of his floozies.

"Miss?" Alan asked as he opened the door for me.

"I am not heading home today Alan. I will be going out with friends." I told him and looked at iris who was grinning.