Chapter 46: Video games

"SHHH you're gonna wake her up!" I heard a whisper yell from above me. I felt myself get shifted slightly and I realized I was currently in someones arms. I relaxed slightly as I heard other whispers around me.

I waited until I felt myself get placed in a bed.

"Should we stay with her?" I heard (presumably) Tim ask.

"I'm not sure-" Dick started.

"I don't give a crap what you guys say, I'm staying" Jason spoke up.

"I agree, I don't think its reasonable to leave her here alone. Especially after what happened" Awww Damien cares. I feel so touched. I almost couldn't control my smile but I managed to keep myself under control and didn't move.

I heard footsteps approaching before the bed beside me dipped and I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"I don't care what you guys do but I'm not moving" Annabeth said beside me. This time I did smile a bit but I don't think anyone noticed.

"Well if you're laying in the bed I am too" Jason said. He laid down at the foot of the bed and soon I felt the bed dip three more times.

"I love you guys" I whispered.

"We love you too Percy" Tim said from somewhere on the bed.

I felt Annabeth pull me in closer.

I was glad to be back.

----------------------------------------------------------Time skip--------------------------------------------------------

"So what are we doing?" Jason asked as we all made our way to the movie room.

"We are playing games because me and Annabeth want to" It was the next day and apparently over breakfast while I was trying to stop Damien from killing Jason the two had decided that we were going to play video games together. As a family. Do you see how bad this is gonna be? To make it better they wanted to play on the large screen in the movie room for "Ultra play" as Dick liked to call it.

We all turned into the movie room and Dick and Annabeth begun setting it up while the rest of us watched, occasionally making a joke or two.

One they set it up we had to choose a game.

"How about Just Dance?" Annabeth suggested holding up the game.

"Oooo I agree with this development" Dick said smiling.

"I'm cool with it" I added.

"Yes- I mean, yeah sounds okay I guess" Jason said shrugging.

So thats how the day started. We each grabbed a different remote and chose a player before choosing the song called Mr. Saxobeat.

The dance started and I was pleasently surprised to learn that Jason was actually REALLY good at it... just kidding he just happened to be better then everyone else. The first round everyone collectively sucked, with Jason coming in first, Dick in second, Annabeth third, and me last.

The second time around I was determined to not lose. We switched the game number and chose another song. This time Dick chose the song. The one he chose was this one with barbie as the main character.

This time it got very competitive with Jason pushing Dick halfway through because Dick was winning. The ending leaderboard was Jason (Because he cheated), Me, Annabeth, then Dick (He never really recovered, emotionally and point wise.)

The next round Dick retired because he claimed he was "Too injured to go on" so Tim filled in his spot. We switched the game again and this time chose Ghost busters, Annabeth also sat this one out and eventually we convinced Damien to join us. Me and Tim stood in between Jason and him because we don't need an "Accident" to happen. Throughout the dance Tim surprised me with his ability to dance, it was actually very impressive, and Damien ended up yelling the whole time because he wasn't winning so he called it "Unfair" and "Age-ist" I have nothing to say to that. The leder board then ended with Tim, Me, Jason, then Damien. This seemed to piss Damien off as he quit, so Dick made a "Surprising reappearence" after apparently going through many hardships. I swear tears were shed. o-o.

We played for a while longer till we decided to call it quits. We found that they actually had a Wii so Dick plugged it in and started it up. We played the sword fighting game first and decided the only reasonable way to go about this was a championship to the death.

Since Bruce wouldn't enjoy his kids dying...or for two of us again we decided that the losers had to clean the others rooms for the next week, giving Alfred a break and punishing the weak.

The bracket went like this:

1. Tim vs Annabeth

2. Damien vs Jason

3. Percy vs Dick

In the fight with Jason and Damien Jason merely kicked Damien in the side and then rushed his character till he fell off the side of the platform. Damien yelled. A lot. We decided not to let them play together ever again. If only for the sake of our ears.

The round with Tim and Annabeth was filled with lots of good sportsmanship, the two held a good battle but in the end Annabeth won; I hate to say it but Tim stood no chance against my wise girl.

Now I'd like to say that Dick and I's round was like Annabeth's and Tim's, but that would be lying. I ended up winning, but the process required me to climb onto Dick's shoulders and possibly blind him by covering his eyes, but I won and that is all that matters.

Since we had an overflow of people we decided that the only valid way to say who would automatically get to the next round was through rock, paper, scissors. Needless to say I lost. Annabeth won by her magic and so I was up against Jason.

I dodged his attempt to push me as I continued to pummel his in game character. He put up a decent fight but in the end he wasn't strong enough to fend off my amazing skills.

That only left me to go against my biggest enemy, but also my best supporter.

Annabeth.

I started off good and I had nearly gotten her to the edge but somehow she managed to pull one over on me and before I knew it my character had fallen over the edge. I groaned as I sat down on the couch beside a still pouting Jason.

We spent the rest of the night trying to convince Annabeth to let us off our week long sentence.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1201 words

PLEASE READ!! I DON'T ASK OF MUCH ;(

So the reason for the slower updates is that:

I've been traveling for the holidays

-R